Updated UK Thinkware Discount Code (02/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to admin for moving this for me!

Hi, your discount code for the F770 doesn't appear to work for me, I get the message:

'Coupon "THINKF770" does not exist!'.

I've tried lowercase characters too. Is this because it's pre-order only at the moment?
Also, will it comes with the hardwire cables or are these additional items?

Thanks.

Hi, your discount code for the F770 doesn't appear to work for me, I get the message:

'Coupon "THINKF770" does not exist!'.

I've tried lowercase characters too. Is this because it's pre-order only at the moment?
Also, will it comes with the hardwire cables or are these additional items?

Thanks.

Apologies this is being corrected as i type! (And all the others re-checked)

And yes this will come with Hardwire cables only. We figure most people who buy the 'Flagship' model will probably hardwire. Cigar lighter lead can be purchased extra if required.

Code works fine now. Ordered two F770 units, looking forward to receiving and installing them.
Thanks.

The text on the F770 at least seem a little messed up in the information section, about the sensors it say "Sony Exmor CMOS 219MP"

I dont think there is a 219 MP Sony sensor, if so it should be on a space based telescope :D

The text on the F770 at least seem a little messed up in the information section, about the sensors it say "Sony Exmor CMOS 219MP"

I dont think there is a 219 MP Sony sensor, if so it should be on a space based telescope :D

Good spot, that's not quite right! I have emailed it to our Web guy who will amend it to 2.19mp shortly. Thanks for pointing that out...

Just placed an order for F770 front and rear code still working. :)

A big thanks

I've ordered a F770 as well. The discount makes the price a bit more palatable for my stingy self.

To be honest im not sure when the codes will end but we agreed to leave them running a fair while!

wow super fast delivery, just got the device, looks good. Roll on the weekend so I can do the install. :)

going to be using this device with my Cellink B battery. So fingers crossed all goes well.

I set mine up with the Cellink b today. Goes into parking mode perfectly.

There's a bit of soldering to do but it was straightforward.

@Maddog1974

Just placed another order however I noticed the code does not work, I think its only valid for a single purchase, as it say the maximum code has been reached.
I placed the order anyway order number 6564, Can I assume this code is only available as a single one time purchase?

Thanks

Glyn

@Maddog1974

Just placed another order however I noticed the code does not work, I think its only valid for a single purchase, as it say the maximum code has been reached.
I placed the order anyway order number 6564, Can I assume this code is only available as a single one time purchase?

Thanks

Glyn

Hi Glyn, i have just checked with our Web guy and yes it is 1 use per user. Apologies i wasn't even aware of that!

Hi again Glyn, i have got you a 64gb card to be sent with the camera as the discount code didn't work on this 2nd order. Hope this is OK for you, it's a nightmare to try and sort partial credits etc once the order & payment has been taken.

@Maddog1974

Hi no need for the 64GB card, as I am using a 128GB SD Card, a thinkware cigarette adapter it would be nice if you can send that instead, then I can use it in the house. :) sorry to be cheeky.

Thanks

Glyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back