Upgrading DR650S 2CH to 900S 2CH

C_A_Braun

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am planning to upgrade my 650S 2CH to the 900 version. Can anyone please confirm if I can just swap the cameras and use the same wiring or is the wiring different for the 900 and will require re-running both to a power source as well as from the front to the rear cam?

Thanks

I am planning to upgrade my 650S 2CH to the 900 version. Can anyone please confirm if I can just swap the cameras and use the same wiring or is the wiring different for the 900 and will require re-running both to a power source as well as from the front to the rear cam?
Yes, you can, because everything is the same

alexol gave the short sharp snappy information at post #3

In UK, "short, sharp snappy" is a euphemism for "concise" and is in no way impolite.
However, if it actually offended Aronis, alexsoll or Nath, then I apologise.:love:
There is a new 'breed' of folk in UK who seem to be permanently offended by most things, and even 'do' 'offended by proxy'. i.e. getting 'offended' just in case it might offend someone else (who invariably is not offended):eek:

Alexsoll uses a translator to post in English so answers may come across a bit direct at times as a result of that

I thank everyone for their reply to my question. Links only, detailed or short and snappy. All are 'preciated.

Come on, you want to rip your car apart again and run all new wires.....LOL.....

Mike

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P DR900S (1CH or 2CH) 3