UPS Moron

Omega-TI

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR900S-2CH
Six minutes of boredom brought to you by an inconsiderate UPS driver.

Unfortunately critical thinking is not a job requirement. They don’t even ring my bell they throw packages from the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not justifying in anyway but how soft is the shoulder, almost looks like there's a ditch there? If he gets stuck it counts as an accident (or used to). If he falls into the ditch he could get injured. Also he looked young and his hair is probably almost out of regs so he could be a cover driver or a new FT driver. Interesting that he remembered to set the parking brake and fold the mirror in but not use the turn signal or tap the horn when he was pulling away from the stop. He might not have known the driveway/walk was so long either. Just possible reasons for parking where he did.

Is it ok to pass left over solid yellow line as you do?

I think as he exit a side road its fine, otherwise here for instance there would be a sigh saying no left turn.

Anyway dashcam are not about who are the perfect flawless driver, cuz really none of us are.
I most times make sure to add my own bad decisions to my youtube uploads, cuz of course if i point my finger at other bad drivers i must also do the same when i am bad.

Back