[USA] DASHOTO | BlackVue, VIOFO, Thinkware, DOD Retailer

DashOto

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I wanted to take a moment to plug our newly launched website.

After a successful year of selling through Amazon, we’re finally ready to move into our little corner of the web where we can create a solid knowledge base, partnered with our stellar customer service - available through e-mail, Amazon and now Live Chat directly on our website!

Currently, we’re based out of Seattle, WA and we sell and ship throughout the United States.
We like to keep our brands filtered to the dash cams that we feel provides the best customer experience while using today's modern technology.
This allows us to have a better understanding of each unit we carry and in turn, allows us to provide better support to our customers.

As the months go by, we plan on continuously updating our FAQ and Tutorial pages to contain important info on firmware updates and bug fixes and anything else we might find useful to our community.

I know at least a few of the members here within this community have purchased from our Amazon store, named WYNT Electronics, probably unknowingly - unless you connected the dots from our free install kit - which you can now get free with purchase, exclusively through our website.

We feel that it's an important extra to include, allowing the option for a DIY installation without needing to run around and purchase what you may need for a clean install.

I want to thank everyone here who goes out of their way to provide users with a great deal of support and troubleshooting. I personally have learned a lot just from being active here over the past months.

Cheers everybody!

P.S.
If you want to check out our socials, you can follow and subscribe to us on Instagram and YouTube below.

Instagram | YouTube

P.P.S. I want to extend an offer code for anyone who may be interested.
Get an extra 10% off by using the code "DCTLAUNCH" for the month of September!

Last edited:
Launch sale!

We're now carrying the VIOFO A129 DUO.
Check out the link below, and use coupon code "VIOFONOW" for 15% off until October 5th.
https://dashoto.com/pages/a129-landing-page

Will include FREE SHIPPING and our installation kit. In-depth video review coming soon!

Can you confirm whether the model you've listed includes the GPS module? Also, the coupon code seems to be invalid.

1538433273363.png

Attachments

• 1538433227433.png
    1538433227433.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
Can you confirm whether the model you've listed includes the GPS module? Also, the coupon code seems to be invalid.

View attachment 42179
Hey there,
The A129 Duo does include the GPS module.

We also carry the 2-wire hardwiring cable and the CPL filter as additional add-ons.

The coupon code should be fixed now, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Back