User camera info under avatar

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad
DashCamMan, what do you think about information of what camera have the user?
We can write it now at the signature but maybe you can create a tab under location.

BananaMan
Dashcam: Searching...

or
Dashcam: Vendor
or
Dshcam: Car DVR

enjoy,
Mtz

Hi Mtz,

That is a good idea. I added a custom field in the user profile for this. If you go to your user profile, you should see a text box for it near the bottom. When filled in, it should display under "Location".

Good service and fast.
Thank you!

I hope the field is enough for long names.

enjoy,
Mtz

And I think you can use mass PM to announce some important things like creating new area or this new Dash Cam info feature.

enjoy,
Mtz

The field is 60 characters long. I don't want to make it too huge but I think that is sufficient for most people. As for PMing regarding the changes. I don't want to bother members with every little change. Perhaps once a number of new changes are made, I will send a message advising everyone.

Will be nice if a column from the forum members list can contain the users dashcams.
Offtopic: using different names for countries or city before the country will make sorting table not so accurate, but this is not a big problem until now because not so many members.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
For camera's under member list, I would need to edit some files. I'll put it on the to-do list but not something urgent.

Perhaps a drop-down box for location. That requires a modification so once again, it will have to be on the to-do list.

Yes, is not urgent but sorting by dash cams will give us some interesting statistics.

enjoy,
Mtz

Back