Dashlapse

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

Starting with the iPhone timelapse mode, I've been busy making timelapse videos with lots of cameras; dash, action, phone, etc. The three I filmed the most with;

iPhone 6S; perfect videos, great 4K quality which allows me to zoom in to Full HD, during timelapse
G1W dashcam; amazing videos for that price. Full HD 30FPS is max. No Slowmotion videos.
Eken H9: impressive: 4K but also 60FPS full HD, with a much better lens angle than iPhone and G1W.

I'm looking for something new so I can test and upload to my account on Youtube. Anyone a good suggestion?
Must be wide angled lens, minimum of 60FPS, 4K possibility. 128GB storage would be nice.

Youtube name is 'Watch faster. See more." You can watch my collection here;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3gS4nEgL8SZ-5Nqq810Fyg

120FPS dashcamera or action camera needed because of the slowmotion parts. Watch

Gitup Git2 has a photo timelapse mode so you can get 16MP raw images, might take a while to process them into a 4K video but it gives you much more interesting control over exposure and ability to pull detail out of the raw that would be missed in a video - probably good for a thunderstorm, also gives exposure times up to 1 minute so that you can get movements of stars, meteors etc in the night sky.

Reactions: Mtz
Back