Cossie

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Dash Cam
A118C, Mini 0906
mini_0906.jpg

Do you think it's work?

add a regulator and diode bewteen Cigar Lighter Socket and the additional battery will work.

I'm also waiting for this solution!! Just wondering, will it come with a suitable USB cable? I'm asking since the "default" cigarette lighter adapter is solid with the cable, and it's not easy to find a long enough cable!

Do you think it's work?

Assuming Car lighter socket positive terminal is actually ACC from the main battery (as usual), as long as both negatives are connected (common chassis ground), it should work under most conditions if not always (i'm thinking in strange situations where one of the batteries is discharged). I'll go with a slightly different configuration, I've got a relay fired up by ACC and connected to the extra battery so it is an "EXTRA ACC", and I'll use it,

the beta test samples will be ready in days. (only the housing is 3D print not molded)

anyone wanta join this accessory test in your vehicle, please let me know.
we will provide a power bank housing for 18650 battery (without 18650 battery. it will be a pain to ship any product with big battery)
and you may prepare 2 power banks yourself there to test the compatibility.

rayman@megcn.com

haibao-201804.jpg

Hi Rayman, I am interested, I have emailed you.

It will automatically switch between the two batteries or have to switch manually? Any power banks should work, right? Thank you.

Hi Raymond, this is great stuff.
Does it also charge the power banks when the vehicle is ignited, while it can passthrough and power up the cams directly at the same time?
Am hoping it works something like this http://corvit.sg/wordpress/?page_id=5996
Then I could really use my shelved power banks ;)

Back