Using powerbanks, battery packs on dashcam, how does the ampere work?

I'd guess it wasn't so much what you had done that was being questioned but more to do with it being presented as something your engineers had finally achieved ;)

Yes, that engineer part made it look like it was an invention or at least innovative and unique way to do it.
I mean one doesn't have to be an engineer to use a battery pack. ;)

Understood.
I will be much more careful with wording and positioning
Thank you for the feedback!

I guess @jokiin and @Sunny did a good job of addressing my question about the "engineering" thing.

As for whatever logic you may have had for posting the same video in different places all at once, most internet forums I've participated in consider "Double-posting", "triple-posting", "multi-posting" and "crossing-posting" to be poor etiquette. You can read more about double-posting on the Wikipedia page about Internet Forums. From my experience, usually an administer or moderator will jump right in and deal with such things if they are deemed to be a problem but here on DCT things are more laid back and the forum tends to be more self-regulated by the members, so you'll get some member like me speaking up with my own individual opinion on the matter and others may or may not agree. Other times our "Overlord" will take note and consolidate threads and or remove posts he feels need removing, or whatever. Things tend to work out. Posting the same video in several threads doesn't appear to be a "serious" offense, at any rate. :)

Last edited:
Dashmellow,

I thank you for the guidance and information, as I certainly understand you and appreciate your point of view. My sincere apologies. I will be certain to provide information in a more appropriate manner going forward.

Thanks again!

Back