UwDashcam.be - European seller / Belgium / Netherlands

thaenzy

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
At this moment, we only sell BlackVue dashcams at low prices

Visit our website at http://UwDashcam.be

Installation of your BlackVue with/without a Power Magic is also possible at affordable prices.

Warranty is always a concern with Blackvue cameras so if you are an authorised reseller it's probably worth mentioning as many people would prefer to buy locally with warranty through official channels

Correct! We provide 2 years offical warranty!

Can I ask, why are blackvue cameras sold as the main product line with retailers?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well I do this because of the good reviews for the BlackVue dashcams. I tried several dashcams myself and I think BlackVue's stand out, thanks to design, software and overall performance.
It's certainly not the case that BlackVue's are being sold because of big profit.

I might add other dashcam fabricants in the future (if quality is equal) for company growth, but for now, only BlackVue suffices ;)

Well I do this because of the good reviews for the BlackVue dashcams.

Stistically, Blackvues have the worst reviews out of all the possible car cameras :) Mainly because of the heat issues that 2 of the 3 models (500 is still in question, since it was launched during winter, and the first summer hasn't yet come) have.

With the added ventilation holes in the DR500, I don't expect a lot of problems. But we'll only be sure after the first summer :)
Furthermore, the weather in our area isn't as 'extreme' as South Korea / Singapore / Rest of Asia. Less heat + less moisture.

I just bought my BlackVue Wi-Fi DR500GW-HD at uwdashcam.be and I must say I'm pretty happy about how things were handled. A speedy delivery in a well protected box and my questions were quickly replied, once even on a Sunday (!). Thumbs up!

Another thumbs up for uwdashcam.be, fast communications and shipping.

Sadly the DR600 has audio issues (firmware related no doubt...) so we'll see if Pittasoft (or someone here) manages to release custom FW.

What issues are you talking about? It's my experience (with DR500GW-HD) that the sound is quickly distorted. Certainly when you are driving with the window(s) open or when the heater/airco is on. Or when the radio is real loud, playing bass. I could be wrong, but I don't think dashcams are built to record crystal clear sound.

Windows closed, radio off, ac off, makes no difference. My dr400 used to have very acceptable sound, the Dr 600 is just horrible soundwise. So much droning you can't even hear the turnsignals or a normal voice...

Lots of threads about this on the forum, seems the 1.000 fw was ok, 1.002 fw is really bad...

Jado dashcam is well known and hot sell in China , we are looking for importer and distributors to work together to develop dashcam market .
our strength :
  • professional dashcam manufacturer , most professional in China .
  • Month producion over 60000 sets , short leading time .
  • New products lanuched 2-3 models every year
  • good quality at reasonable price
  • good after-sales service, and warranty
  • good profits
more informaiton for cooperation, pls contact hogan at email : xwx@china-jado.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashCamCenter Belgium 1
Back