uwdashcam.be

nomen nescio

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Dash Cam
mini 0806
The Belgian uwdashcam.be has a 'not satified, money back" policy.

On November 25th, I bought a Blackvue DR3500. The first tests revelad a problem with the DR3500 and told uwdashcam.be. He told met that he was going to bring, in person, a new DR3500. I didn't even had to leave the house because he came to my house and gave me a new one. I tried this new DR3500 with a new 32gig Pittasoft micro SD-card but to no avail. The problems, although less, were nearly the same.

I emailed him two days later to tell him that I wanted my money back and he mailed me back saying that it is no problem and that he will come on thursday to collect the DR3500 and give me my money back. And I did get my money back! :)

He has the same life principle as I have: "don't do to others what you don't like yourself"! This is actually my principle but his is about the same.

Well he did and he also said that I was right that my DR3500 had issues. He gave me my money back and we talked for about an hour about the 0806 and other dash cams and about his awesome BMW 125D with M-package. Beautiful car.

uwdashcam.be can trusted fully and his service is awesome! I only wish he had more different brands.

Last edited:
Good to hear about retailers that stand behind the products they sell, even though the product didn't work out you're more likely to purchase from them again in the future due to the service you received

Good to hear about retailers that stand behind the products they sell, even though the product didn't work out you're more likely to purchase from them again in the future due to the service you received
Yes, I will definitely buy from him again if he has the dash cam that I want. It's only a 25km drive. The personal contact is always a bonus. It's like buying in a store.

As promised, I bought another dashcam form Ben, the mini 0806. His service is impeccable, so it's logical that I bought my dashcam from him.

I also want a Mobius but he's not a Mobius reseller. I have to find another resellers that has the Mobius.

Thanks Ben for the trust and good customer service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yeshua Owner Feedback on Vendors 1