V1.21 problems

RBEmerson

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Sjcam SJ7, Sena Prism
Using the camera in Mass Storage mode, the camera stops responding to file activity. I was playing back, on my PC, a file on the camera. Everything locked up about five minutes in.

Trying to replicate now.

Recorded a lot of files, highlighted about a hour of those in win 10, and then asked my computer to play those files using the build in player.

So far nothing to report but i just started and are only 3 minutes or so into the test.

This may well have come from overheating or just plain the cosmic winds were blowing in the wrong direction. In any case, the problem hasn't reoccurred. Yet...

Something like that, i have not been able to replicate the issue here during playback, right now i am in the process of copying a bunch of files from the camera to a folder on my desktop.

I get 24 MB/s from the camera where i would get 90 MB/s if i put the card in my card reader.

During this the camera are much colder as a mass storage devise than when under hard recording load.

It's not surprising that the camera isn't as warm or hot as it is when filming. The image processor system is frantically moving electrons around, as is the main processor. Read/write via WiFi is, by comparison, nothing like work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
periko32 SJ7 3