V1.8.7 Android APP beta tester please

Is there any steps i need to take prior, as i just got this B1W right out of the box, and tried to connect to see whether i can see the recording
Find the WiFi SSID "B1W-XXXXXXXX" in your phone WAN/WiFi section, and input password 1234567890 to connect first before open APP!

Find the WiFi SSID "B1W-XXXXXXXX" in your phone WAN/WiFi section, and input password 1234567890 to connect first before open APP!
Ok This helped. sorry i must have missed this step when reading instructions. so this is working on the V1.8.2, I will try the 1.8.9 now.

ok the version 1.8.9 now works after i tried airplane mode on, then off and connected to the device wifi on my Samsung S10+

However, i have a question on why the video recorded does not provide any sound? there voices i tried to test was not recorded. thanks in advance

ok the version 1.8.9 now works after i tried airplane mode on, then off and connected to the device wifi on my Samsung S10+

However, i have a question on why the video recorded does not provide any sound? there voices i tried to test was not recorded. thanks in advance
The B1W app won't put sound out, but the sound is included with the files once you download them to your phone.

@estore009 Do you still need testers and if yes, which version? I have a OnePlus 6 with Android 9 (OxygenOS 9.0.8).

Its standard version APP on Play store should work with your phone!
Yeah I know, what I mean is: I have the app from the play store, it works fine, but do you need people to test the new version of the app?

Will tag you for help if necessary!

I'm having the same issues with 1.8.5 (from Play Store) and 1.8.9: App crashes after 1 second.
It worked for a short time today, but then kept crashing. I rebootet my phone, uninstalled the app(s) and reinstalled different versions from this thread, but I could not get it to work anymore.

I got some logs, the error message is the same as posted by OzFu: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/v1-8-7-android-app-beta-tester-please.38492/#post-460827
Error message for both 1.8.5 and 1.8.9: "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: path must be convex"
I attached my log to this post.

B1W 1.06.180528 s ("wifi off firmware")
Xiaomi Redmi 4X with LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1.0)

App version 1.7.0 works fine.

with an upgrade to the recently released official lineage OS 16 (Android 9) for mido , the version 1.8.5 in the play store works now

Good day!
I have B1W installed on the rear window.
I connect B1W to the car radio on android 4.2 and would like the image to be inverted when watching videos online, like a rearview mirror.
Will it be possible to do this in an application with the ability to turn on an inverted image and return to normal?

Switch the G-sensor function ON in the APP menu!

You do not understand me, I need the opportunity to get a mirror image to use the B1W as a rear view camera.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "estore009, сообщение: 495771, участник: 3856"]
Включите функцию G-сенсора в меню APP!
[/ QUOTE]
You do not understand me, I need the opportunity to get a mirror image to use the B1W as a rear view camera.
No mirror image now, I will have a check with our team to see if they will do it or not!

Hello.
Any news on mirror mode?
Sorry, no positive reply from them now. They will do it in the future if more and more people need this mirror image function!

Sorry, no positive reply from them now. They will do it in the future if more and more people need this mirror image function!
I think this function is needed for those who use this registrar on the rear window.
For example, I specifically bought it for the rear window.
But I, and many now have a media center in the car on the android, to which you can easily connect the B1W and watch the image online like in a rearview mirror.
Can create a survey and then we find out if other people need it or not?

Back