Van driver - 12 feet airborne!

I still think alcohol are a old cultural thing, like so many other things we have wised up to and moved away from, like the keeping of slaves and other shameful things we have done.
I see no really good reason to keep alcohol around or at least as prevalent as it is in our societies today. it should be frowned upon like cigarettes are today.

-visiting-the-sewers-of-paris-illustrated-london-news-ltdmar.jpg

Sacre blu ! le merde ce tres grande :giggle: 7.2 Curic
No drinking the chocolate!

1bcfe8474e5591c168a6dacd2d30a8c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

it's not just old dashcams that have that zoomed/narrow field of view... there are really cheap brand new ones that are the same:

That is very similar to the suspect video. Add in some bad encoding and it could explain a lot. I bet those cheap dash cams in petrol stations are like that.
Of course the low res also makes fakery more easy.

Of course the low res also makes fakery more easy.
yeah have you noticed how since everyone now has huge megapixel mobile phone cameras at their disposal that there's no more Bigfoot or Loch Ness sightings anymore, strange that :eek:

I had an old off-brand 110 Instamatic that did better that that T-Mart cam :ROFLMAO:
Phil

That's cheating, your not supposed to use photographic film, you should use the potato as the film - potatoes turn green when exposed to light.

yeah have you noticed how since everyone now has huge megapixel mobile phone cameras at their disposal that there's no more Bigfoot or Loch Ness sightings anymore, strange that :eek:
Not true. Why just the other day I saw this:

nessbigfootvan-jpg.41837

Attachments

• NessBigfootVan.jpg
    NessBigfootVan.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 78
Not true. Why just the other day I saw this:

nessbigfootvan-jpg.41837
That must be an old image, these days our airline pilots never report flying saucers, they always report drones instead, normally of the quadcopter variety. Mind you, a few of those are real, even if most are imagination.

That must be an old image, these days our airline pilots never report flying saucers, they always report drones instead, normally of the quadcopter variety. Mind you, a few of those are real, even if most are imagination.
or laser "strkes". it must be aliens since the lasers are usually green... right? :rolleyes:

or laser "strkes". it must be aliens since the lasers are usually green... right? :rolleyes:
I've never really understood the laser strikes. They supposedly come from the ground, but the windows on an aeroplane ****pit are at the top, so how do the lasers get into the cabin without blasting holes in the floor and leaving evidence? Obviously if you stand at the end of the runway you could do it, but once the aeroplane is at 1000ft you probably need to be 5 miles away, and from that distance hitting your target would be almost impossible.

Maybe more likely than this report in the latest UK drone sightings list:

The A321 pilot reports that he was passing 15500ft in the climb when he saw a drone pass very close down the left-hand-side of the aircraft. It was within 100ft and at the same level as it passed.
Getting a quadcopter to 15500ft (3 miles high) without running out of battery would be a challenge, getting it back down again without running out of power almost impossible, and what are the chances of getting within 100ft of a A320 while you are up there, and the A320 pilot spotting your drone while he passes by at a few hundred miles per hour? If there were 1000s of drones trying to do it then maybe there would be some chance of success, but you can't do this with a standard drone, DJI ones have a 500m limit built in. Also odd that the drone passes the aircraft, not the other way around :unsure:

i can at least understand laser strikes on helicopters since they normally have windows in the floor (or at least much lower than a plane) and also normally fly much lower (by necessity).

only way i can figure a commercial jet getting a laser from the ground is if they were in a steep bank on approach for landing, and even that's fairly unlikely at such a low altitude. not saying it can't happen, esp since most airports have a short list of regular approach patterns (one of which is directly above my house), but the odds don't seem to favor it.

As despicable as it is to point a laser at an aircraft, the chance of it being anything more than an annoyance/distraction is remote. The idea of a hand held laser being held steadily enough to hit a distant pilot's eye for more than a millisecond and causing eye damage is quite silly. I think that overreacting to such an incident is more of a danger than the incident itself. And some pilots do get melodramatic about it.

Its prototypical behavior for criminals, deny - deny - deny, no matter what and how stupid it is.

My friend and a guy we knew was once driving, then the guy told my friend to stop and he jumped out the car stole a MTB and put it on the roof rack of the car, while like 12 people was watching.
When the police came calling weeks later my friend was not happy about it, but they both as seasoned criminals reverted into deny - deny - deny and wouldn't you know the charges was dropped.
even though the bicycle thief was among us guys nicknamed " the usual suspect" as he had a long and unsuccessful career as a criminal.
But i guess i owe him some thanks cuz it was unclassy behaviour like he displayed that led me to evaluate if these guys was worth hanging out with.

Back