VAVA Dash cam delete recordings?

AceH

Reaction score
Country
United States
How can I delete multiple emergency recordings? There has to be a better way than one at a time.

Go to the app and format SD card... or there is a select button if I recall, that will allow you to select multiple items.

Have you tried looking Self help is character building

Is this an app dependant cam or can you put the card into a computer?

I barely do anything with files using the cams themselves, I always manage them on the computer instead.

Is this an app dependant cam or can you put the card into a computer?

I barely do anything with files using the cams themselves, I always manage them on the computer instead.

Thanks! I completely forgot about putting the card in the computer. Maybe with a future app update they may include the option to do multiple deletions.

Thanks! I completely forgot about putting the card in the computer. Maybe with a future app update they may include the option to do multiple deletions.
possibly, see if the app has an option for sending customer feedback

why isnt there a section for VAVA dash cam on the forum? Is there a specific reason?

sections get created when there's enough activity, not much here about VAVA to warrant that yet

so its not a good dash cam then?

Video quality is decent, build quality is nice, but the power bank adapter is more of a gimmick still. There are probably better options out there for the same price range.

Back