Veckle mini 906 Install 2018 Honda CR-V

Ron McGuire

Reaction score
Country
United States
My first post, forgive me if I do something wrong. Installed the mini 906 with parking kit today, first install of this type for me. I will not got into a lot of details here but will be happy to explain to anyone needing the information. I was actually thrilled at how simple it turned out to be hiding all the wiring for both front and rear cameras plus power cables. First I tried installing rear camera cable in lower floor panels but cable was too short, so ended up installing in or near headliner. I was avoiding that due to air bags but it turned out simpler and easier then other method. My Honda is USA model but European model should be about the same.44727

Welcome to DCT :)
Glad your install went well. These really are DIY gadgets if you've got a little tinkerer and common sense in you.

Phil

My first post, forgive me if I do something wrong. Installed the mini 906 with parking kit today, first install of this type for me. I will not got into a lot of details here but will be happy to explain to anyone needing the information. I was actually thrilled at how simple it turned out to be hiding all the wiring for both front and rear cameras plus power cables. First I tried installing rear camera cable in lower floor panels but cable was too short, so ended up installing in or near headliner. I was avoiding that due to air bags but it turned out simpler and easier then other method. My Honda is USA model but European model should be about the same.View attachment 44727
Hi, I have a 2017 CR-V and I am trying to hardwire A129 duo. I got sense of going through A pillar for a front cam but no idea what to do with a rear one. Would you please describe how you tucked cable behind side curtain airbag? Many thanks.

Back