Ventrue n2 not automatically recording

Nemesis1121

Reaction score
Country
United States
The dash cam used to be able to record automatically whenever I turned on the car but now for whatever reason it brings me to this menu (attached photo) and I have to toggle to power it on so it can start recording. Any suggestions or thoughts on how that might’ve happened or what settings I can change so that it automatically records?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 5
The dash cam used to be able to record automatically whenever I turned on the car but now for whatever reason it brings me to this menu (attached photo) and I have to toggle to power it on so it can start recording. Any suggestions or thoughts on how that might’ve happened or what settings I can change so that it automatically records?

It thinks it is connected to a computer.
Have you changed anything lately, like the cable or where the power is coming from like a stereo head unit?

1680051602047.png

It thinks it is connected to a computer.
Have you changed anything lately, like the cable or where the power is coming from like a stereo head unit?

View attachment 64581
No, i had taken the usb cable off to make it easier to remove the sd card which I’ve done before but then I plugged it back up using the same cable and usb outlet in my car

@Nemesis1121
Perhaps updated the firmware recently?

Doing a complete reset might resolve the problem.

Back