Verified SD card for A119

=homyak

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Dash Cam
b1w
Cay you recommend SD card what work good for A119 V3?

Few days ago receive dashcam. Also bought Sandisk A1 64 Gb. in local shop.
Dashcam not see SD.
Verify SD card by 4K action camera, by h2testw on PC. ( 15.6 Mbytes/s W; 18.2Mbytes/s R )
Next, format it by fat32 tool.

For now A119 see card, start record but interrupt it after 5 - 10 min.
By build-in browser i see ~50% records. Some of them are broken. If reboot device, - sometimes browser show "no media"
On PC I see ~60% files. Some of them broken.
Looks as SD card issue, but: Check with 3 card All same model. First new one. Second, - from action cam and last one from other dash-cam.

ready to check. But want to know verified model.

That card work good with V119 V3
Is Samsung Evo good enough?

My Samsung Evo U3 128Gb has been trouble free across 3 dashcams including my current V3.

Please make sure to use a high-quality class-10 Mirco sd card, and format it as FAT32 before using.
You can take this as a reference:

Card was formated in PC.
Check with Samsung Evo U3 64Gb, Sandisk A1 64Gb ( 3 different) , transcend class-10 16 Gb.
Result same.

Looks I have some issue with dashcam

Always format in-cam, even after formatting (or not) elsewhere. Especially important to do this if the card has been placed in another device. This applies to all dashcams.

Phil

Reactions: gse
formating in cam mak
Always format in-cam, even after formatting (or not) elsewhere.
formating in cam makes same or even worse.
Camera not write files ( red point blinking but SD stay empty ) or even if write, some or all files corrupted ( if see on PC ) or missing ( if see from camera )

For now A119 see card, start record but interrupt it after 5 - 10 min.
By build-in browser i see ~50% records. Some of them are broken. If reboot device, - sometimes browser show "no media"
On PC I see ~60% files. Some of them broken.
What is the output voltage from the bank?
Is the same situation in the car from charging?

I’m using the mymemory branded 128Gb v30 card in my V3 and it’s been working without any issues.

I’m using the mymemory branded 128Gb v30 card in my V3 and it’s been working without any issues.
Is that the Samsung evo card your on about

What is the output voltage from the bank?
Is the same situation in the car from charging?

I don't know. It original xiaomi 5v 2A.

Check with car charging. Situation better:
record was stopped only 2 times per 1 hour drive. fixed by unplug/ plug USB.
Still "no media" in menu.

try another memory card, high-speed.

The Samsung Evo U3 will give you more than the, recommended for most dashcams' 50Mbps write speed.

Whatever you get, test it on a USB3 port with one of the checkers, there's a lot of fakes around.

Ditto, never had a problem.

Whatever you get, test it on a USB3 port with one of the checkers, there's a lot of fakes around.
Check with short viofo USB cable ( in car). No issue seen for 2 hour.

Looks camera require high voltage and original long viofo USB cable not fit for it. ( or some other reasons related connection quality ).

Back