Verifying correct hardwiring

in2ndo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all.

Does any one know how it can be verified that an F800 was hardwired correctly?
Other than looking at the actual connections.
But by verifying how the camera is behaving from drive mode to parking mode.

Thanks.

Testing the B1W in my car i just arrived, let the car sit there for a few minutes for the camera to enter parking guard, and then i kicked the Right rear wheel, and that was enough to set off a event recording VIA G-sensor.

I am not familiar with the Thinkware cameras, but i would assume they have a RO folder or maybe named parking or whatever where those kind of files would show up.

Not sure if camera might have a LED that go off too when there is a trigger, nothing to do but experiment and play burglar / vandal

For the F800, it's very simple. Assuming everything is wired correctly, when you start the vehicle after parking mode, it will announce the number of motion and impact events it has recorded. After you turn the ignition off, in a minute it will tell you that it's going into parking mode.

For the F800, it's very simple. Assuming everything is wired correctly, when you start the vehicle after parking mode, it will announce the number of motion and impact events it has recorded. After you turn the ignition off, in a minute it will tell you that it's going into parking mode.

Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Samshel F800 / F800 PRO 0
E F800 / F800 PRO 1
Back