Vibrations on my SG9665GC v2

decebal12000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have this camera for a few years, and I noticed for a while, it makes a noise when I drive. I watched the videos, and I reached the conclusion the camera vibrates in the support. Now, my question is: is there anything I can do to put between the camera and the support to stop vibrating and making noise?

Thank you.

I have this camera for a few years, and I noticed for a while, it makes a noise when I drive. I watched the videos, and I reached the conclusion the camera vibrates in the support. Now, my question is: is there anything I can do to put between the camera and the support to stop vibrating and making noise?

Thank you.

Please use supplied 3M EVA foam pad on the mount. This will help.

I am not sure if I have something like this in my pack. My camera is an old one and I bought it in 2016. I will check later and I will let you know if I have something like that on it or not.

you dont need to use them at first, but down the line it seem all cameras with a similar mounting style will need something to tighten things up.

Sadly EVA pads dont work om my physique cuz it do need a bit of tightening up now that i find myself in the opposite trench ( most of my life i have looked like a skeleton in a skin bag,,,,, not so anymore )

Back