Vico Marcus 4. 2560p/Extreme HD, 1296p/30Fps, A7, HDR, Parking Mode, 7-l. optics

The price is US$264.50 + Shipping $5.49 = US$269.99

Marcus 4 + CPL filter US$301.99
I am summing the Marcus 4 uses the same filter set up as the Marcus 3. just a heads up I use Amazon ASIN: B002N67ONK for about 10 dollars with my 3

has anyone bought marcus 4 yet? any real life videos? thx

Vico M4 vs Vico M3 night (Sound is from both cameras. Sorry for that)

Vico M4 cloudy day
original file here (for download): http://goo.gl/5l4Fpk

Vico M4 day (no sound)
original file here (for download): http://goo.gl/moH6hf

Last edited:
Anyone selling these in the UK yet?

I really hope Vicovation can use the HDR function on Marcus 3. Even both cameras looks pretty chunky, we have to confirm that M3+M4's bit rates and video quality are outstanding in the dashcam market.

Has anyone done any raw comparison with Marcus4 Vs more popular / high end cameras? Is it worth premium price or do we just stick with mobius, a118 and such?? Thx

Hi,

Can someone confirm me than there is a parking mode with this Marcus 4?
I checked vicovation website but didn't find any information about this mode on any model Marcus 1/3/4/5.

This dashcam looks great but I must have the parking mode function on the dashcam that I will buy.

Thank you in advance for your feedbacks,
Fred

Hi,

I checked vicovation website but didn't find any information about this mode on any model Marcus 1/3/4/5.

This dashcam looks great but I must have the parking mode function on the dashcam that I will buy.

Fred
Sorry to disappoint you that there is no parking mode with my Marcus 4

Sorry to disappoint you that there is no parking mode with my Marcus 4

It is quite strange while there is the mention parking mode in the name of this topic :

Vico Marcus 4. 2560p/Extreme HD, 1296p/30Fps, A7, HDR, Parking Mode, 7-l. optics

Next to that, I saw also that they added the parking mode function via a firmware update on the WF1 model, so why not on the marcus 4 model which is more expensive.

Do you have the latest firmware installed on your marcus 4?

It is quite strange while there is the mention parking mode in the name of this topic :

Next to that, I saw also that they added the parking mode function via a firmware update on the WF1 model, so why not on the marcus 4 model which is more expensive.

Do you have the latest firmware installed on your marcus 4?

I think that parking mode generally requires a device that has a battery, no? The WF1 has one however, the Marcus cameras do not.. Thus, the Marcus cameras can only power on when there is a supply of power (ignition turned on) whereas the WF1 can power on by itself. Unless of course your device is hooked up with a constant supply of power, in which case the camera will be permanently draining your battery.

Either way, I'd take a camera with a capacitor over a battery any day, even if it means losing the parking mode functionality.

Hi,

Fred
Confirmed with Vicovation Sales Manager today, and they will use new firmware to activated parking mode/motion detection for sure.

Just disassebled a 4, and check the hardware sharing with the fellas here. Hope that helps
A7L A55 is the chipset in 4
14826857211_06c2dac22c_z.jpg

14643306368_9a35fbebcf_z.jpg

Back