VicoDirect.com | Official Distributor Of Vicovation Dash Camera

FRANK KEI

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

This is Frank from VicoDirect.com!

We are New York based U.S. Authorized Distributor of Vicovation products. We sell wide range of Vicovation car camera including Vico-WF1 and Vico-Marcus series camera. We also carry Vico-WF1 and Vico-Marcus accessories.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always respond to our customer within 12 hours after inquiry.

Go to VicoDirect.com and take a look our offers. Comments are welcome at anytime.

Frank
VicoDirect.com

Attachments

• AureaLogoOnly.jpg
    AureaLogoOnly.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
About 6 weeks ago I purchased a Marcus 3 from VicoDirect.com it was promptly shipped by Amazon and I received it in 2 days and that was with standard shipping. A couple of weeks later I started having an issue with the camera, it would not retain the date or time.

I contacted VicoDirect.com, and let them know about the problem, within the hour I received an email back from Frank, he ask me to ship the camera back and said he would take care of the problem. Five days later I received a new camera along with my shipping cost. I don’t think that’s going to happen with many online retailers.

So, if looking to get a Vicovation, product I would definitlly recommend VicoDirect.com, of course you could always get one from Taiwan for less but what are you going to do when it breaks?

I ordered my Marcus 4 online from VicoDirect.com and they shipped it from their New York location. Received it in perfect condition which was bubble wrapped very nicely. I love the product box design also, not that it matters. I even got a gift from Frank. Days later I emailed Frank about some technical questions and I got his reply in less than 6 minutes. Very happy about this purchase.

Great new for Canadian! Vicodirect is now selling the camera via Amazon Canada.
The price was set similar to the price found in Amazon US and buyer from Canada can save the expensive oversea shipping costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicovation Opia1 is now available to purchase in major online store. And Quick mount release will be included by us.

Hi Frank,

I ordered an Opia1 and this was the picture quality:

Opia1 screen shot (1).jpg Opia1 screen shot (2).jpg

Then I emailed service.en@vicovation.com for assistance and never received a response, so I sent the Opia1 back.

The thing is, I'm actually considering purchasing a Vico-MF3 from VicoDirect, despite my past experience. Am I a glutton for punishment or was I just unlucky that one time?

Hi Frank ... and Welcome

It's great to have a VicoVation Retailer on board DCT .... fantastic :D

Too bad you aren't Downunder ... oh well, lol :p

Opia1 unlike Opia2. It does not have 4k resolution. However it has better night sensor and wifi capability.
I sold pretty well on Opia1 even if it is new and not as many reviews and Opia2. I have not received any complaints on quality. I think your cam may be defective.
We still have units of MF3 if you are interested to purchase.

Hi Frank,

I ordered an Opia1 and this was the picture quality:

View attachment 34033 View attachment 34034

Then I emailed service.en@vicovation.com for assistance and never received a response, so I sent the Opia1 back.

The thing is, I'm actually considering purchasing a Vico-MF3 from VicoDirect, despite my past experience. Am I a glutton for punishment or was I just unlucky that one time?

Feel free to post any questions on Vicovation products.

Hi Frank ... and Welcome

It's great to have a VicoVation Retailer on board DCT .... fantastic :D

Too bad you aren't Downunder ... oh well, lol :p

Vicovation goes retail.
We will have our first retail store in Queens Center, New York City on November 1st.
We will demonstrate our products on site.
Feel free to come to visit us. We will post more pictures soon.

Reactions: Mtz
Back