VicoVation Dash Cams TF2,TF2+ & WF-1

Quality Dash Cams

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
DS2,TF1,TF2,TF2+ & WF-1
Hello Guys and Girls! Thanks for reading my post :)

I am selling quality Dash Cams/Black Box's from VicoVation which is a company in Taiwan, right here in Australia and New Zealand!

VicoVation's product range contains CCTV video surveillance and vehicle video security, VicoVation was founded in 2010. We are a small company which has just started but would like to offer you a product with the confidence and security of having local back up and warranty right on your door step! We only sell quality products and will back them up 100%, if you're not happy, then I'm not happy either! [/color]

Please check out our website - qualitydashcams.com

Current product range consists of the, the TF2-Premium and the TF2+ Premium AND WF1 !

Please leave me a message if your interested, I will also put some pictures up....

Attachments

• TF2_3DA-2.jpg
    TF2_3DA-2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,031
  • DS2_EN_3DBOX-1.jpg
    DS2_EN_3DBOX-1.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 1,031
  • TF2+實機與彩盒Reflect去背.jpg
    TF2+實機與彩盒Reflect去背.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • TF2 吸盤支架-1.jpg
    TF2 吸盤支架-1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,030
  • TF2 吸盤快拆.jpg
    TF2 吸盤快拆.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 1,031
  • TF2 黏貼快拆.jpg
    TF2 黏貼快拆.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 1,030
  • TF2 黏貼支架.jpg
    TF2 黏貼支架.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 1,030
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Vico_WF1.jpg
    Vico_WF1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 757
  • Vico_319107.jpg
    Vico_319107.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:
Re: VicoVation Dash Cams DS2,TF1 & TF2 - NEW to AUD & NZ

Hey mate, that would have been me! I was inquiring after the TF2+ Premium :)

Welcome, many have been asking about this camera and I will be doing a review once you are able to source me a TF2+ Premium. I'm selling my FineVu CR500 and was tempted to skip the TF2+ Premium and settle with the TF2, since I will be without a dashcam for a while... but I think I need the extra wide lens 140 degree+

I will let the owner know your a retailer so you can have your label on the forums modified.

Please keep us all posted on any dates :)

Re: VicoVation Dash Cams DS2,TF1 & TF2 - NEW to AUD & NZ

Hello Guys and Girl's,

We are having a Mega Sale and want you to know about it!!! There is limited stock so be QUICK!!

Thanks,

Evert
Quality Dash Cams

Re: VicoVation Dash Cams DS2,TF1,TF2,TF2+ & WF-1 - NEW to AU

The all new WF-1 is coming! This camera will blow all others out of the water!

Just check out the spec's...... :!:

Built-in Wi-Fi Antenna (802.11n),more utilities through App

Vico-WF1 is equipped with Wi-Fi antenna. Download free VicoViewer app for live preview, playback, archive, setup, and even sharing videos to Facebook or Youtube. The app is available in Google Play for Android system and Apple Store for iOS.

Compact one-key design with white LED indicator

Vico-WF1 has one-key design. Short press the button to trigger the emergency record. Press 2-3 sec. to activate/de-activate LDWS. White LED indicates the current status of the device.

Every working status is conveyed by voice notice

Vico-WF1 is built-in the voice notice system. All statuses are conveyed by voice notices, such as recording status, wifi connection status, emergency record, SD card status, and LDWS status.

LDWS – Lane Departure Warning System

Vico-WF1 has built-in LDWS. With the voice notice, Vico-WF1 will remind the driver of lane departure. Press the button 2-3 sec. to activate/de-activate the function. Activate it while high-speed driving.

Instant emergency alert Email through cloud service

Vico-WF1 can forward alert email through cloud service. In connection with smart phone or pad Wi-Fi AP, Vico-WF1 can forward the email to the designated email box.

Design for the best heat convection

Vico-WF1 has the unique mechanical design to make the best fluid motion from bottom to both sides.

WDR + 3DNR image process

Vico-WF1 applies new image processor engine with WDR technology. With 3DNR(3D-Noise Reduction) technology, noise in low light environment can be reduced, and helped in balancing the video contrast.

160º Super wide view angle

Vico-WF1 applies high resolution 160° super wide view angle lens. The field through front window is completely recorded.

Full HD + H.264,advanced compression tech

Vico-WF1 applies new H.264 compression chipset. It provides the same image quality as Blue-Ray level's. Full HD video displays more details of the recorded scene. You never miss the scenery while driving through.

New Generation CMOS Sensor, Better Image Quality

Vico-WF1 is equipped with new generation 3 Mega pixels CMOS image sensor, providing superior video quality during day and night time.

Seamless record captures every second

Vico-WF1 captures every moment with high quality video. The high performance compression chipset ensures seamless record. Not a second will drop.

Share “me-featured“ video

Vico Tag embeds your name into video and let you share the video with unique origin. Share the archived video to Youtube or Facebook via app.

Emergency record never drops

Press the button upon emergency; Vico-WF1 will save 30 second video before and after the moment. This file will be reserved without being recycled.

G-Sensor, detects impact

Built-in 3 Axis G-Sensor will detect impact and trigger emergency record automatically.

Attachments

• Vico_WF1.jpg
    Vico_WF1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 754
Hello All,

Just a quick note to say that the much talked about WF1 dash cam will be available early August.

This camera has land guidance, WiFi, and you can use your smart phone as the screen and to programme the unit. This is the latest and greatest!!! :D

The price is $310 and comes with full 12 month warranty and all the back up and service you would expect from QualityDashCams! :)

Give us a call or email if your interested in being one of the first to own this flagship model.

Hello,

I have reviewed the Vico WF1 over the past few weeks, first impressions when I opened the box and removed the camera was "wow" that's a small camera!

The unit is very compact and can easily be hidden behind the rear-view mirror if so desired. (I love the fact that VicoVation gives you many options to mount there camera's) The small size of course can be put down to the fact it has no screen and that it also uses the "micro" SD card.

As the camera has no screen all the viewing and programming of the unit is done via any smart phone or tablet, basically if you can down-load the app you can use that device. The WF1 has a built-in WiFi transmitter, which acts the same as your WiFi at home, you, with your smart phone search for the device and "connect" to it.

App's can be down-loaded from "Google play" and from the "iTunes" store. Your smart phone must be android 4.0 and above and iOS 5.0 and above, and its free to download.

Once connected, using the generic password with the unit, and then going into the free WF1 app, your ready to view and programme the device. The new software update for the WF1 allows you to now change the WiFi password.

I found it easy enough to connect and programme the device, but didn't really use my phone for viewing, but its a handy feature if you need to show evidence to a police officer etc on the side of the road. You can also save video to the phone it self, as well as view the saved video on the SD card.

Once again, as the camera has no screen all notifications are done via voice from the unit. The camera tells you that its "loading up" and "shutting down" and that its "recording." This camera also has lane guidance, but more on that later.

Vico-WF1 has a one-key design. Short press the button (refer to pictures) to trigger the emergency record. Press 2-3 sec. to activate/de-activate LDWS. White LED (around button) indicates the current status of the device.

The camera lens is a "True colour mega pixel 1080p @ 30FPS" and is wide angle at 160deg's and cannot be changed to another angle, unlike the TF2+. Lens spec's are, F/2.2, 6G (six Glass) Megapixel lens, New generation 3 Megapixel CMOS sensor.

For more detailed spec's please follow this link http://www.vicovation.com/product.asp?IDno=18&lang=en

Video quality as with any VicoVation camera is outstanding, with day and night time quality being second to none! I have attached pictures of the camera that I tested. Videos can be viewed on YouTube as the files are to large to attach to this email. Just "Google" Vico WF1.

My personal view of the camera is that it's an amazing, compact, set and forget camera, all you have to do is initially set up the option's you want and then jump in your car and drive, as with every VicoVation camera the SD card must be "Class 10" and storage can be up to 32GB, and once the card is full it will start recording over its self, of course any G sensor (accident) triggers or manual triggers get safely stored away (upto 10) and will remain safely on the card till you remove them, they DO NOT get recorded over.

Now the "LDWS" Lane Guidance system. The system works, sometimes better then other times, like every time you change lanes it gives a warning (Telling you "lane departure" or a tone) which you can set. You initially have a simple set up for the lane guidance and then its set and forget. It also works if you leave the road, but like I said it works at different times better then others.

Its hard to give a definitive answer as to the effectiveness of it, but in short "Yes" it works, but my personal opinion of it is that its a bit of a gimmicky thing. I have been told its a great thing for truck drivers, and I suspect it may work better as your higher up? But I don't have a truck to confirm this :)

As I'm giving an unbiased review the only real issue I have with the camera, and it's not a quality or operational issue, is the fact it uses WiFi.

We live in a world where WiFi is in our homes, office, work places, schools and shopping centres and we really don't know the full health effect it has on us. Without going into a lot of detail and what I have read is it can cause sleeping problems, heart problems, headaches and other neurological disorders in children and adults, and that's just the start. There is plenty of stuff on the internet about it. And really that's why I have an issue, do we now really need WiFi in our cars?!

Like I said, this is the only issue, you may not care about the WiFi and then the camera will do an amazing job and will do everything you want it to do, and do it well.

I hope this gives you some in sight in to the WF1 and that you can make an informed decision.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me anytime.

Attachments

• IMG_6757.JPG
    IMG_6757.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6758.JPG
    IMG_6758.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6759.JPG
    IMG_6759.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6760.JPG
    IMG_6760.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6761.JPG
    IMG_6761.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6762.JPG
    IMG_6762.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6763.JPG
    IMG_6763.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Vico_WF1.jpg
    Vico_WF1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 11
Cool, They are a very good camera, ALL VicoVation cameras are well made, love the size! Glad your enjoying it :)

Hello all,

I have some Ex-demo Vico dash cams for sale, I have a WF1 and TF1 (the TF1 has parking mode) please private MSG me if your keen to grab one at a very good price!!

Back