Vicovation GPS out of sync

isdoo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Added the GPS mouse.

However it is out of sync.

Not helped by the lack of a manual, so no idea of the best settings.

Any thoughts?

Had to disable the various detection features as there are far too many false alerts - heck it said I was going to hot another car when there wasn't even a car!!

Anyone know the best settings for this?

Thanks

Sure.

The speed / location is not accurate with the video.

It is always ahead of the video - albeit only by a couple of seconds.

Just annoying being out of sync.

Which exact Vico model do you have ?

yes - did that last week.

was hoping they would have got rid of the kmh, but no such luck

Sure.

The speed / location is not accurate with the video.

It is always ahead of the video - albeit only by a couple of seconds.

Just annoying being out of sync.
embedded data in the video (if that's what you are referring to) is not real time, it is added afterwards so there will be a delay

No - sorry.

It is when I am viewing the data in say the vico player or dashcam viewier and my position on the map and the speed shown are out of sync with the image.

Maybe it is all linked, but it is just annoying when VicoVation do not even supply a manual and so you have no idea what all the menu options even do on the camera.

Just poor from them.

Thank you.

There was not one in my box and sadly when mentioned to the UK seller they didn't offer a solution.

The product is not ideal causing reboots if not on permanent powered socket on every drive.

But it will do.

@isdoo I'm very sorry to hear that. Which UK seller did you contact with? If you have questions related to how to operate our product, you may also email to service.en@vicovation.com. Our customer support team would be more than happy to assist you. Could you please write to our service team about your reboot issue in details so we can help you?

Back