Vicovation Marcus 4- Techmoans Video Review

more like a long infomercial, but a lot of information, so thank you for that.

The three, GT680W's purchased back in January have all suffered chronic battery failure, and further demise resulting from firmware upgrades.. so I was considering either the Marcus 4, or the Street Guardian SG9665GC for testing. I ordered a Marcus 4 from Amazon due to the ability to return within 30 days if not satisfied. I have seen some excellent video samples, especially in 2560 x 1080 mode.

My only concern is the low, recording bitrate; 16 mbps in 2560 x 1080, and only 12 mbps in 1080p @ 30fps. I had condemned my old FineVu CR500-HD for that very same low rate, and that was a few years ago. But I realize, as jokiin, Niko and others have taught me, that the bitrate is not everything. And the only thing one can do; is buy one and put it to test.

I average 350 miles per day on the road, and therefore will have ample opportunity to post a wide variety of test video very soon.

Lo
more like a long infomercial, but a lot of information, so thank you for that.

The three, GT680W's purchased back in January have all suffered chronic battery failure, and further demise resulting from firmware upgrades.. so I was considering either the Marcus 4, or the Street Guardian SG9665GC for testing. I ordered a Marcus 4 from Amazon due to the ability to return within 30 days if not satisfied. I have seen some excellent video samples, especially in 2560 x 1080 mode.

My only concern is the low, recording bitrate; 16 mbps in 2560 x 1080, and only 12 mbps in 1080p @ 30fps. I had condemned my old FineVu CR500-HD for that very same low rate, and that was a few years ago. But I realize, as jokiin, Niko and others have taught me, that the bitrate is not everything. And the only thing one can do; is buy one and put it to test.

I average 350 miles per day on the road, and therefore will have ample opportunity to post a wide variety of test video very soon.
Looking forward to your assessment.

Back