BeButton

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
VicoVation, Cowon, JaewonCNC, Iroad, BlackVue
Nice review M8.
But you missed out on high beams on a unlit road, my personal test road for that go thru a forrest so it is possible to compare how much the trees can be seen with low Vs high beam.

I allso agree with you about the CPL filter, i dont use it on my dashcam as i am not capturing movie footage, and i have yet to experience reflections that render thee footage useless in case of a accident on the road.

Allso there seem to be a issue with light from behind getting in and creating reflections on the back side of the CPL filter.

Allso agree with your findings regarding LDWS and so on, if they wanted to add somthing useable there it should be warnings for speed cameras, all that is needed for that is a button to press to log the position of the speedcamera you are passing. ( and then a online database to send and recive updates regaring other speedcameras )

The new vico cams seem to have a fjew teething problems, but no doubt Vicovation will fix those with firmware updates to come.

The jello effect you have notised in some cases, could indicate a somwhat flexible mounting system, proberly most when using suction cup Mount and not the glue on Mount.
The same Jello issues can be experienced with actioncameras mounted to quadcopters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cheery3853 Interesting Dash Cam Videos (not recorded by you) 9
Back