Ashley_E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
K5000/P9000
Hi,

Im wondering if anyone can help me...

Im interested in possibly buying this camera but I cant find a single picture or video that shows the quick release and the sticker mount used together and how the look both inside and outside the car... with camera in/out...

Im planning on placing behind my rear view mirror and also im unsure of whether I should angsle the camera slighly down or level...

Does anyone use this set up and if so could you post some pics/videos to show me please?

Cheers
Ash

is this what you mean ?
Vicovation%20t+%20vico-500x500.jpg

Yes but would like to see it mounted onto windscreen, interested in knowing how close the lense is to the windscreen and how discreet it looks in that bracket while in, and how discreet the bracket looks o its own (I always take my cam out of the car with me)...

Im planning on placing behind my rear view mirror and also im unsure of whether I should angsle the camera slighly down or level...

I use the suction cup mount right now because i move mine between a bunch of different cars, but to try to give a little insight on aiming. I put mine right below my mirror and dot matrix and i point it level or down because my one vehicle is 4x4 and sits a little higher. You don't want to capture to much of your actual dash, but you also don't want to be shooting clouds. Where as in something lower say if you had a Mini or low sitting BMW or Corvette you might want to point it just a little higher because most things on the road would be sitting higher then the car you are in.

I'm still trying a few different things myself. One idea has been if parked behind someone and their plate is visible try to set the cameras white cross hair box on the plate of the car you are parked behind and give that a shot.

Back