VIDEO CAPTURES SUV CRASHING INTO STOPPED CRUISER - York Region Ont

I leased a CRV and transferred the lease to my step daughter after a year. Hardly ever drove it. Nice suv, too nice for three large dogs. But there is a trend for the driving mentality. For the non luxury SUVs, they tend to be the most aggressive.

Was that a hard shoulder at the side or was it a pavement (for pedestrians)?

Notice how a low quality police dash cam lacks the details of google street view . I had to do a double take to see if it was shoulder or sidewalk.

watching teh video, it's pretty obvious that the cam car drives down off a curb. i didn't notice it the first time, but upon a rewatch....

CR-V strikes again!

CR-V strikes again!
So I am look at
which talks about "The Police Department York, Pennsylvania US " and I say to myself another CRV crashing into a police cruiser. Then I notice the back wiper and say its looks all too familiar. Police Dash cam seems to have put the crash in another country to the south of the accident.

That should not have happened. Crazy

I leased a CRV and transferred the lease to my step daughter after a year. Hardly ever drove it. Nice suv, too nice for three large dogs. But there is a trend for the driving mentality. For the non luxury SUVs, they tend to be the most aggressive.
the first gen CRVs weren't that nice, even when new. personally i thought the ergonomics were weird, and the handbrake placement was horrible - i felt like i was almost reaching to the back seat floor to engage the parking brake (the one i had to drive was m/t). lots of hard edges inside, and even though the floor was nice and low (good for carrying stuff and getting in/out), it felt like they'd raised up the seats on stilts to give an unnaturally vertical seating position.

so maybe that's why we see so many first gen CRVs being driven like crap - because the driver can't stand driving it.

Damn Zombies on the roads, i got stuck behind one today at a intersection with green light, had to wake it up with my horn.
Note i call them "it" i really don't count people with a that massive social media need for humans, it is something new and as yet undefined by science.

Back