Video Files Often Unplayable

inspire

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have been testing my A119 Mini for 2 days of driving so far. There is an issue with video files often not saving properly where it does not allow me to play it back on the computer.

I am not entirely sure what the issue is, but usually me playing it directly on the dashcam will fix itself (I only tested it once and it worked) . However, I do not want to do this every time.

I tried using a different microSD card and the same issue occurred.

Current Settings:
1440p @ 60 fps
5 minutes loop recording

Is it always the last one before power down, or sometimes the last one before power down, or does it sometimes happen in the middle of a drive?

Does it also happen at 30fps?
What bitrate setting are you using?

I have been testing my A119 Mini for 2 days of driving so far. There is an issue with video files often not saving properly where it does not allow me to play it back on the computer.

I am not entirely sure what the issue is, but usually me playing it directly on the dashcam will fix itself (I only tested it once and it worked) . However, I do not want to do this every time.

I tried using a different microSD card and the same issue occurred.

Current Settings:
1440p @ 60 fps
5 minutes loop recording
We will check this, please try use 2k 30fps and use 1min or 3mins loop recording options.

Playback to fix the unplayable file is a feature supported by default.

Bunu kontrol edeceğiz, lütfen 2k 30fps kullanmayı deneyin ve 1 dakika veya 3 dakika döngü kayıt seçeneklerini kullanın.

Oynatılamayan dosyayı düzeltmek için oynatma, varsayılan olarak desteklenen bir özelliktir.
merhaba arkadaşım 119 mini kameram var yolculuklarımda rotam için hangi programa ihtiyacım var teşekkür ederim

Back