Video not recorded intermittently

coladuna

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I got my B1W last week and during my use for a week, I had a few occasions where nothing was recorded. I am not entirely sure what the status light might have been showing when this happened as I installed it behind the rear view mirror so it's not easy to see the light.
This is getting rather frustrating as even today I went to check a clip and realised nothing was recorded for that entire leg of the trip.
This happened whilst using two different sd cards (Samsung Evo Plus and now Sandisk High Endurance).
I'm running it off the 12v socket with the provided cable.
Does anyone know why I might be having this issue? If I can't sort this out, I will be returning it as it has failed me twice already when called upon.

Thanks.

When recording is stopped, you will hear a sound alert. Most likely the memory cards have some kind of flaw, did you format these cards before using them on a computer? What memory size do cards have? And even if you used these cards earlier in other dashcams, it will not help you to use these cards in some other dashcams.
You need to turn on the power and watch more closely what happens to dashcam when recording video.

Does anyone know why I might be having this issue? If I can't sort this out, I will be returning it as it has failed me twice already when called upon.
I am here, and you can tag me for help! Could you mind to take this camera back to your home and give it a test with your phone USB wall charger?
If this is the camera hardware problem, we would like to send you a replacement camera!

Back