Video's I'd like to see!

Omega-TI

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR900S-2CH
I recently watched a video posted by another member here, and realized that I look forward to the drive thru type videos. It's actually quite fun to see different parts of the world as they really are. Even seeing different parts of my own country, in a non-tourist type of environment might even be entertaining and educational.

So why don't we all each make a 5 to 10 minute video of some place within 50 miles of where we live, showing the local flavor, surroundings, or just the architecture.

There are so many different types of places to film too, beaches, vacation spots, tourist traps, mills, downtown hubs, wide open spaces of the desert. Every video I'm sure will have some neat aspect, even a boring drive on a desert freeway can be soothing to watch. The jumble of rush hour traffic might make us be grateful that it's not us stuck in traffic.

4 minutes of Cornish roads (UK) from the Viofo MT1:

Lombard Street, San Francisco US

Groom Road headed toward Area 51, Nevada US

These are some good videos guys! Good job! Keep them coming!

You should put a 90 degree bend in groom road every 50 - 100 M, then the US would soon have world class rally drivers.
There is a reason kids in Finland get so good, all those rural dirt roads just beg to be attacked sideways.

In 2017 i made a road-trip video in nothern Jutland of a 9 hour drive i took with my niece as co-driver, and fortunately it was on the one nice summer day of that year.
It is of course split up into many segments and speed up, and for that reason no sound so people have to provide their own easy listening.

Last edited:
Before I got any dash cams, I was trying to use my old Gopro hero2. One video here I was driving from the East Orlando area to the North side. I had the Gopro mounted inside the grill of my Jeep. With no way to preview what it was seeing during setup, I couldn't tell how much the field of view was being blocked till I got home. That same day I went on a canoe trip to do some remote Geocaching with an old friend.

Back