View and Download Raw / Original files. Day and Night. SGZC12SG

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
For those who are looking for raw / original video files from Street Guardian SGZC12SG

I have made fresh test driving day and night.

Download original Night video files from HERE
Download original Day video files HERE

YouTube videos

Thank you, well done as always. The colours appear very natural, and the clarity is first-rate.

Thank you too.
Yeah, Street Guardian SGZC12SG is still going strong along with Panorama S. Those are truly reliable "work-horses" dashcams. I do prefer more discrete install ( like SG9665GC ), but for some reason I still do like SGZC12RC as well.

I am still confused. Am I correct that the xyz numbers are the amount of g-forces/acceleration in that particular plane? I noticed your Z values got up to +1.00 and didnt change much even when stopped or nearly stopped.

I am still confused. Am I correct that the xyz numbers are the amount of g-forces/acceleration in that particular plane? I noticed your Z values got up to +1.00 and didnt change much even when stopped or nearly stopped.

Your are right. XYZ are G-sensor value. If some time when you stop car and see some g-sensor values are greater than "0" ( zero ) and are stand-still, - it's due to earth magnetic field, this is normal behaviour.

While I watched your video driving around the parking lot, I noticed some values exceeding 1+g's. Am I to assume you were driving hard enough to achieve these higher readings? On a video I posted of some hard circular driving, I believe the highest value I achieved was around 1.3g's and stuff went flying out the window in the process. It just didnt seem that you were driving that hard. Plus or minus, how accurate are the accelorometers in the camera?

While I watched your video driving around the parking lot, I noticed some values exceeding 1+g's. Am I to assume you were driving hard enough to achieve these higher readings? On a video I posted of some hard circular driving, I believe the highest value I achieved was around 1.3g's and stuff went flying out the window in the process. It just didnt seem that you were driving that hard. Plus or minus, how accurate are the accelorometers in the camera?

Accuracy of G-sensor is overall close to other dashcams g-sensors, but I can not say how accurate it is to professional G-sensor measurement tools.
On video it may not look "hard driving", but going into corners under certain circumstances, even without visual "driving hard" may achieve high level of G's.

I believe the highest value I achieved was around 1.3g's and stuff went flying out the window in the process.

I keep windows closed ;)

Back