Viewing on IPhone 6 / Blackvue C App

trevor hunt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I find that when viewing on my Iphone I get 1 minute file only and then it stops until I select next file would this be correct , can't find any settings for change of this

As far as I can tell with my 650 you have to manually select the file you want to view. It does not automaticaly move on to the next clip.

I find that when viewing on my Iphone I get 1 minute file only and then it stops until I select next file would this be correct , can't find any settings for change of this
From what I understand of firmware version 2.xx all the video is recorded in 1 minute sections. Perhaps.. the "cloud" feature also limits you to one clip at a time. I.. don't think the folks at Blackvue thought this firmware upgrade (to force the use of the cloud) through very well.

Hi thanks guys for the replies I didn't think there was a special settings ,you're definitely correct about the cloud set up a right mess ,I wish they would do a wifi connection to laptops to save moving the Sd card every time , maybe one day !!!!

I wish they would do a wifi connection to laptops to save moving the Sd card every time , maybe one day !!!!
Why.. they did not go to the WiFi to Laptop route is beyond comprehension. Shows an arrogance of programmers that want to satisfy their ego and not provide what the public wants.. in my opinion.

That's very true,I'mm very happy with my Blackvue but there are several items that could be changed to make the camera so much easier to use and not too difficult for a programmer to change , cloud to me is a dead loss can't see that ever working without a lot of problems setting it up , come on Blackvue get your act together and please your customers !!!!

Back