VIOFO А119 MINI FIRMWARE

Thank you for your reply. I am using https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07B984HJ5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
What could be the issue here because the recording happens correctly, occasionally it gives me this issue.
Will a full format help me ?
That card is not recommended for the Mini. I would recommend sticking with the Viofo recommended cards.

Hello everyone, I am facing a random issue with my Viofo A119 Mini, sometimes during driving it randomly starts to beep with an interval.
The beep is continuous and recording stops during that time; I have to power-cycle the camera to make it work again.
This should not be due to overheating as the problem is seem both day and night.

As I can see a new version of firmware (Version: V1.1_20230420) on Viofo website, I plan to install it.
Just wanted to know if it has any bugs and how is the overlay text in the recorded video ? Is the font small or something.
Please deeply format the card using this tool on your computer (do not tick quick format):
But maybe it will not last too long as the card you use is not recommended actually. Here are details about how to choose the right SD card you can refer to: https://viofo.com/blog/how-to-choos...cwccoQn6XbXrrvOypGWFWI2KAxnrMtXlEzl3KZDMYRQU0

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. I am using https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07B984HJ5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
What could be the issue here because the recording happens correctly, occasionally it gives me this issue.
Will a full format help me ?

viofo and many user said, 'using recommend memory card'..
it wasn't recorded while I was driving(no beep sound.)
so i change the memory card(samsung pro endurance-->sandisk max endurance), but some times stop the driving recording...
i will try to reset it one more time, but i think my 119mini has problem now..

viofo and many user said, 'using recommend memory card'..
it wasn't recorded while I was driving(no beep sound.)
so i change the memory card(samsung pro endurance-->sandisk max endurance), but some times stop the driving recording...
i will try to reset it one more time, but i think my 119mini has problem now..
It is better to format it regluarly even if you have used a recommended card. The camera stops recording (beeps or no beeps) is mainly related to the cards. An incompatible card or a full card will always cause such kind of issue. If the problem still happens after deep formatting, please update the firmware of the camera and change a card to have a try. If all of these cannot solve the problem, then you may need to return it for repair.

It is better to format it regluarly even if you have used a recommended card. The camera stops recording (beeps or no beeps) is mainly related to the cards. An incompatible card or a full card will always cause such kind of issue. If the problem still happens after deep formatting, please update the firmware of the camera and change a card to have a try. If all of these cannot solve the problem, then you may need to return it for repair.
i try changed the memory card(sandisk max endurance), firmware update twice, press reset botton....
but it's the same after that.
and bottom of recording video, is weird. it's shaky after driving 1hours. i think it's overheating issue.
trying to test after resetting again today. i hope to it's just sd card trouble.
i spent too much time purchasing memory cards and upgrade firmware.

I have experienced this problem mainly when my card was full.
Even though I have enabled `overwrite write`; I got that issue.

I have formatted the card as advised here; I will share my findings once the card is full

Version 4.0

Version: 3.2.14

Last edited:
Back