VIOFO А119 MINI FIRMWARE

Karagandinez

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Viofo & Vantrue
Hi all,

Can anyone share the firmware: A119 Mini_V1.0.20220519?

Тhanks in advance

It is possible in a personal. ;)

Alex

Hi all,

Can anyone share the firmware: A119 Mini_V1.0.20220519?

Тhanks in advance

It is possible in a personal. ;)

Alex
That's what came in my A119 Mini.
Is there a way to extract it out of the camera, so I can give it to you?
-Chuck

That's what came in my A119 Mini.
Is there a way to extract it out of the camera, so I can give it to you?
My copy has the same firmware installed. To extract it, you need to disassemble the Mini, which I do not want to do.
There are users on the forum who have this firmware file. Later, representatives of Viofo will appear, who may give a link to the file of this firmware,
or maybe the new firmware is already ready. :unsure:

My copy has the same firmware installed. To extract it, you need to disassemble the Mini, which I do not want to do.
There are users on the forum who have this firmware file. Later, representatives of Viofo will appear, who may give a link to the file of this firmware,
or maybe the new firmware is already ready. :unsure:
Please check PM for new FW.

Thanks for the heads-up.

It would have been nice if they also provided Release Notes.
I agree on the release notes. I was just looking for it and saw nothing was listed.

It would have been nice if they also provided Release Notes.
I think they just didn't have time to complete the download page.
Perhaps tomorrow everything will be done there. :unsure:

File info for what's listed as version V1.0_0621 on the website:

Filename: FWA119M.bin
Version: V1.0
Build: 20220621
File Size (Bytes): 46,766,908
MD5 Checksum: 6ee6af0742791f150d55ba3fb2fc658d

I have this FW in my A119 mini, is this new?viber_image_2022-09-04_21-30-59-620.jpg

After upgrading to this version, I can see that the overlay text (time, car number etc.) size has increased.
Is there any way to make it smaller just like in v1.0

After upgrading to this version, I can see that the overlay text (time, car number etc.) size has increased.
No, there is no way to adjust the overlay text size/font. The two test versions I've installed after the V1.1_0817 have reduced the font size. It seems every version has a different text font or font size. Here's a comparison of the text font/size in the current production firmware V1.1_0817 and the two test firmware versions I've installed recently (V1.1_0902 and V1.1_0919). The firmware version string in this overlay text is from my setting of the "Car License Number" text field value.

1663977492068.png

Install the firmware from this post:

Install the firmware from this post:
Thank you, I installed this and it looks much better.

No, there is no way to adjust the overlay text size/font. The two test versions I've installed after the V1.1_0817 have reduced the font size. It seems every version has a different text font or font size. Here's a comparison of the text font/size in the current production firmware V1.1_0817 and the two test firmware versions I've installed recently (V1.1_0902 and V1.1_0919). The firmware version string in this overlay text is from my setting of the "Car License Number" text field value.

View attachment 61868
Thank you for the comparison. The 09XXm looks better than the 0817

Back