VIOFO А119V3 FIRMWARE

Do you have a link to this firmware?

I have an additional question ...
What do the two dots mean ... one red the other green?
Sometimes they appear all over the display.

Hello. What is the best settings for night driving? I drive outside the city at 90-100 km/h. I have CPL installed.

Firmware V2.6T_20211203_HDR_automatic tested.
I'm very happy. The visibility of license plates at night and during the day is very good. At the moment, I think this is the best firmware for me.
Settings as recommended with the CPL filter fitted.

As for the green and red lights, I already know what they mean. I just don't know what a cup with a speech bubble means and sometimes it also appears.

Firmware V2.6T_20211203_HDR_automatic tested.
I'm very happy. The visibility of license plates at night and during the day is very good. At the moment, I think this is the best firmware for me.
Settings as recommended with the CPL filter fitted.

As for the green and red lights, I already know what they mean. I just don't know what a cup with a speech bubble means and sometimes it also appears.
This emerging mug encourages you to take a break from your journey. You have it activated in the menu. Greetings from Bydzia.

I am wondering why @viofo doesn't allow users to use parking mode based on G-Sensor only, not motion detection. Switching from 70mai I was sure that that this option is quite basic, but it turned out it's not...

I installed V2.6T_20211203_HDR_automatic firmware and I don't have start sound (even is all allowed). In older firmware (1.03) I wad start sound
If what was advised above does not help, try flashing with the same firmware again.
My V3 has been running this firmware version without problems since the day it was released.

Reactions: gse
It's because you have used Google Drive that requires a sign in. Plus the file needs to be made public.

Dropbox would be better.

It's because you have used Google Drive that requires a sign in. Plus the file needs to be made public.
Google Drive is a good way to share files.

How can I do it?
Right Click on the file within Google Drive, select Get Link, set the access to "Anyone with the link", click Copy Link, paste the link into your post.

Right Click on the file within Google Drive, select Get Link, set the access to "Anyone with the link", click Copy Link, paste the link into your post.
Done. Could anyone check and let me know if the file is available?

Working now via the top right 'Download'

Back