Viofo A118C2 unboxings

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad
Here is my unboxing video which is showing also the differences between A118C2 and A118C.

Anybody can post his video in this thread if he wants.

A118C2-b.jpg A118C2-a.jpg A118C2-d.jpg A118C2-c.jpg

The A118C2 have two mounts, one of them is angled for some specific windshields.

If you want more details, just ask.

enjoy,
Mtz

Nice! Looks like Viofo has upgraded the power supply too, looks exactly like the ones from SG for the GC.

Great video mate thanks for posting this

If you want more details, just ask.

enjoy,
Mtz

Hello mtz,

I am also from Romania and I would be interested in the whole package that you received, including the hardwire kit and the add a fuse circuit.

Do they have a specific site I have to order from?

Also how much would it take to arrive?
The camera should be sub 100 euros, right?

Thank you!

I don't know the prices of A118C2, usually I am buying from China from trusted sellers like Foxoffer for example. But in this period is not good to order from China because they celebrate the Chinese New Year and everything is delayed and sometimes can be lost. You are protected because paying on Paypal, but your order can be delayed even more. In Romania you can check on viofo.ro but prices are higher because of VAT and big romanian taxes. But you have the warranty of 2 years.
The hardwire kit is not included in the official dashcam box.

enjoy,
Mtz

Hello Mtz,

I found the site. They also sell the hard-wire kit but no piggyback fuse circuit. I guess I will have to get it somewhere else.

I am also looking for a hard-wire kit with 2 USB type A female ends.

I guess Amazon will have to suffice.

Thank you very much.

Regards

always a better option to buy local
I guess but it depends on the final price. And it was not shown for everything.

How long does it take to get it from Foxoffer?

Usually about 3 weeks, they have good shipping service, but you need to go to local customs office post with the proof of payment and based on it they will ask you to pay VAT which now is 19%. You will not have to pay customs taxes because the camera price is under 150 euros.
always a better option to buy local
Yes, I know you have a lot of experience with sales and your advices are always good.
@Meltdown asked for a price of 100 euros, on the romanian site the price is about 85 euros and they have a promotion with a free gift, but he wants a hardwire kit with dual output.

enjoy,
Mtz

Usually about 3 weeks, they have good shipping service, but you need to go to local customs office post with the proof of payment and based on it they will ask you to pay VAT which now is 19%. You will not have to pay customs taxes because the camera price is under 150 euros.

Yes, I know you have a lot of experience with sales and your advices are always good.
@Meltdown asked for a price of 100 euros, on the romanian site the price is about 85 euros and they have a promotion with a free gift, but he wants a hardwire kit with dual output.

enjoy,
Mtz
Thank you very much for your input.

I will probably get the dual input hardwire kit from another seller.

I first have to change my car though as on the current one I have the a118c.

Regards

enjoy,
Mtz

much better to buy locally for the warranty support, even if the cost was a little higher

Back