Viofo A118C2 videos

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad
Today (11.11.2016) I have a factory sample of A118C2 with a beta firmware. In this thread I will post some videos recorded with A118C2 and some comparisons. I think the most wanted comparison is with A118C. My A118C is an original A118C made by Viofo, so it is not a fake.

Please watch the videos on YouTube because at video description you can find useful links. Also you can subscribe to my channel because more factory samples videos will follow.

Anybody who consider having interesting recordings can post in this thread, please.
But comparisons are better with snapshots and to be posted at the comparison forum area.

A118C2 lens = 130° vs. A118C lens = 170°

Night video:

Twilight video:

A118C2 vs A118C video comparison:
Night:

Twilight:

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Today (11.11.2016) I have a factory sample of A118C2 with a beta firmware. In this thread I will post some videos recorded with A118C2 and some comparisons. I think the most wanted comparison is with A118C. My A118C is an original A118C made by Viofo, so it is not a fake.

Please watch the videos on YouTube because at video description you can find useful links. Also you can subscribe to my channel because more factory samples videos will follow.

Anybody who consider having interesting recordings can post in this thread, please.
But comparisons are better with snapshots and to be posted at the comparison forum area.

Night video:

Twilight video:

Night:

Twilight:

enjoy,
Mtz

PS:
Offtopic: F*ck DHL Romania and laws! Go Trump!
thanks for these samples mate, and with the A119S samples too today :)

Night video:

Twilight video:

Night:

Twilight:

enjoy,
Mtz

PS:
Offtopic: F*ck DHL Romania and laws! Go Trump!
Hi,MTZ,
Can I use your youtube video in my ebay /amazon listing,so other buyers can have a check before order?

Yes, you can use the videos from this thread.

enjoy,
Mtz

Thanks for great video samples. I'm impressed.

Back