VIOFO A118C2

Looking forward to seeing the release of the A118 V2

Since A118V2 was announced, we have not had any viable date for purchasing this dashcam. I don't see it for sale this side of Christmas.

Yeah , waiting can be painful !
Especially when it is something you actually want , and have wanted for a while .
Hopefully the A118 V2 will satisfy expectations .
( I have this spot on my front windshield ...... )

Definitely looking forward to this unit to replace my A118C in one of my cars.

it will be for sale this side of Christmas

Jokiin, I admire your optimism as originally this was suppose to be released early
October, then in the first two weeks of Novenber and I can't see that. If there is a problem we are not made aware of?

Jokiin, I admire your optimism as originally this was suppose to be released early
October, then in the first two weeks of Novenber and I can't see that. If there is a problem we are not made aware of?

it's not to do with being optomistic, I just know where the tooling is at, the tooling changes that have been pending are from our product, we are letting Viofo use the same tooling as together it gives us better volume to keep the price lower

Thanks! Didn't feel this was the appropriate place/thread to ask about your product (after posting), hence deleted the post.

it's not to do with being optomistic, I just know where the tooling is at, the tooling changes that have been pending are from our product, we are letting Viofo use the same tooling as together it gives us better volume to keep the price lower

Jokiin, I look forward to announcement for the A118c2 by the 15 Nov as mentioned earlier in this thread.

What is the difference between A119 and the A118 V2 Wonder if its worth buying it

@jokiin forgot to ask will your your SG v3 will be sent to Amazon.CA Canada. I know Jon mentioned a shipment of SG9665gc V2 are on the way but I think I would like the V3

@jokiin forgot to ask will your your SG v3 will be sent to Amazon.CA Canada. I know Jon mentioned a shipment of SG9665gc V2 are on the way but I think I would like the V3

I'm sure Jon will be arranging something, from what I understand Amazon has had a massive backlog for fulfilment stock though so I'm not sure how that might affect timing

I'm sure Jon will be arranging something, from what I understand Amazon has had a massive backlog for fulfilment stock though so I'm not sure how that might affect timing
ok thanks

I'll pay more to rush stock to Amazon.ca once V3 arrives if needed. I'd be happy ship you one myself (all duty/taxes pre-paid) non-prime to meet your deadline as well (no problem)

What is the difference between A119 and the A118 V2 Wonder if its worth buying it
To add to what jokiin said... A119 has a faster processor, better image sensor (higher resolution and frame rate), bigger screen, thinner profile, optional GPS built into the mount plate instead of in a separate "mouse"... And in 1080p, the lock button works differently in that it creates a new file that contains about 15 seconds before and 15 seconds after pressing the button, as opposed to simply locking the current file. There's other differences like better motion detection, time lapse mode, and other stuff, but those are the big ones.

Videos recorded by A118C2 can be found here.

For example:

Go to YouTube for details.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Back