Viofo A119 clone? GoSafe 770?

SuperGoop

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I thought the A119's design has not been cloned or "borrowed" yet. I just noticed the Papago GoSafe 770, which looks are lot like the A119.

The GoSafe 770 has a lot of inconsistency. The main page says 160 degrees, 1440p, but the spec sheet says 175 degrees, and 1296p max. It also list a 210mAh battery instead of capacitors?!

The rep in the video says the GPS is "built-in", and on their website, there doesn't show a GPS module like the A119. I find it hard to believe the GPS can be crammed inside the dashcam.

The Papago website also does not list the key specs, like the sensor, lens, chipset, etc.

Does anybody have anything to say about this? This is the first time I heard about the GoSafe 770.

I thought the A119's design has not been cloned or "borrowed" yet. I just noticed the Papago GoSafe 770, which looks are lot like the A119.

The GoSafe 770 has a lot of inconsistency. The main page says 160 degrees, 1440p, but the spec sheet says 175 degrees, and 1296p max. It also list a 210mAh battery instead of capacitors?!

The rep in the video says the GPS is "built-in", and on their website, there doesn't show a GPS module like the A119. I find it hard to believe the GPS can be crammed inside the dashcam.

The Papago website also does not list the key specs, like the sensor, lens, chipset, etc.

Does anybody have anything to say about this? This is the first time I heard about the GoSafe 770.
This has been out for a long time. Same shell, different hardware I believe.

Back