VIOFO A119 Mini 2 Video and Screenshots

I was hoping to hear your voice.
I guess I should have been more specific. lol
I don't speak English and you won't understand me.
But I want to say that the sound of the voice is written louder, the microphone muffles the music.

I don't need to "speak" German to "understand" the difference in audio volume level. lol
If you feel so inclined I would still like to hear your voice.
Maybe an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression, (he's my all time favorite "American"). lol

But I want to say that the sound of the voice is written louder, the microphone muffles the music.
Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch. :) (Although it has been a long time since I lived in Germany it eventually comes back to me.)

Voice samples could be useful.

In fact, I think ALL dash cam reviewers and testers should be required to sing the national anthem of their respective country as a regular part of the testing process. :smuggrin: It is the only way we will know for sure how well the sound levels function. :playful:

Need some advice please. :)
Check the images.
I have mount CPL filter on Mini2, also i have AIR 80 foil on windshield.
So, i had bad mount of CPF filter or it is because AIR 80?
How can fix it?

Thank you.WhatsApp Image 2023-07-16 at 00.09.50.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-07-16 at 00.12.46.jpg

Check the images.
How can fix it?

Thank you.View attachment 66347View attachment 66348
Try removing cpl, looks like your foul has some degree of polarization and two will interfere with one another

Check the images.
How can fix it?
Good afternoon.
Can I watch your video?
Please post the original on a file hosting service, give a link to the forum.
Thank you.

Check the images.
How can fix it?

Thank you.View attachment 66347View attachment 66348

If you haven't yet fixed this problem see THIS thread for a full explanation of what is causing the rainbows and some advice about how to resolve the issue.

That look like a place i would expect many motorcyclists on annoying loud motorcycles, driving all together too dangerous.

Beautiful road and countryside. Reminds me a lot of the roads where I live in Vermont but the southern environment is a lot more lush.
Have to give you credit for identifying Southern areas. This was indeed filmed in the south, in North Carolina. Was driving down the highest mountain east of Mississippi (Mt Mitchell) all the way to a few hundred feet above the sea level. Took me about 30 mins but this road is a blessing for those who enjoy driving.

Could someone please post some footage in starlight only ?
Without any other light source helping. I would love to experience how these perform in very low light...
Thank you

Could someone please post some footage in starlight only ?
Without any other light source helping. I would love to experience how these perform in very low light...
Thank you

I notice you also posted this question in another thread where you asked for:

Some footage shot in the dark only under the lights from the stars please ..

You sometimes see the term "Starlight lenses" for certain fast, wide aperture M12 dash cam lenses, While these lenses do indeed enhance performance in low light, the word "starlight" is really a marketing term more than an indication of their actual performance. Even when used with the Starvis 2 sensor lenses such as the ƒ/1.6 on the A119 Mini 2 will not actually capture dash cam footage under starlight.

Back