Viofo A119 system hang with display issue

Update: Banggood responds.
Asks for images of product’s shipping label and SKU bar code and the video of issue.
Replied with those.

Update 2: Banggood asks to update firmware which I tried already.

Update 3: Banggood offers part refund and suggests to repair it at a local shop. I am happy to accept but, local shops are not keen in taking a look at this.
What to do?
Please share if there is any instructions link / video to fix this issue...

Update 4: Banggood offers replacement. Wonderful customer support.
Thanks guys for the support.
Will update once I receive the new dashcam.

Last edited:
Got the replacement. Will check and update.
Thanks Banggood

Everything seems good.
But, the camera turns off on switching on the headlamps. The culprit was identified as the hard-wire kit.
Removed that and connected to the 12v port. The issue got resolved.
However, my 12v port is always powered and I have to remember to plug/unplug every time.

Any suggestions on good quality hard wire kit for A119?

Everything seems good.
But, the camera turns off on switching on the headlamps. The culprit was identified as the hard-wire kit.
Removed that and connected to the 12v port. The issue got resolved.
However, my 12v port is always powered and I have to remember to plug/unplug every time.

Any suggestions on good quality hard wire kit for A119?
Try tapping into a different fuse.

Tried that already. No use.
Removing the hard-wire kit and plugging to the 12v port with the adapter coming along with A119 solved the power issue.
You tried two different fuses and both times when you turned on your headlights, the camera shut off?

You tried two different fuses and both times when you turned on your headlights, the camera shut off?
Yeah. Tried every possible fuse less than or equal to 10.
Camera turned off on each.
Initially, I thought the earthing was the problem.
But, when my mech removed the kit and plugged in to 12v port, everything was fine.

Back