VIOFO A119 V3 buffered parking and battery

Sqtone

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I’m looking at this cheaper model cam mainly for parking mode... out the rear window. Got a Blackview in front. How sensitive is the VIOFO to a person walking around the back of my car? I want it hot all the time...so not to miss a vandal. I will order the VIOFO HK3ACC Hardwire Kit for A129 and A119V3, Enables Parking Mode. Is this a good choice? Can I wire it to the battery with a fuse...battery is in the trunk. Any recommendations welcome.

Manual says....Do not turn on ‘Motion Detection’ unless your vehicle is parked. If ‘Motion Detection’ is enabled while driving, the camera may not record continuously....so I have to turn MD on and off manually every time I park?

Last edited:
Motion detection (for driving mode) and parking mode motion detection are two different features. Leave regular motion detection off. Parking mode motion detection will be enabled when parking mode is activated and cannot be disabled.

Kinda weird...I read the manual.. doesn’t make sense to have driving mode motion det. If it doesn’t work while driving.

I don't understand why you would ever use motion detection while driving either.

Back