Viofo A119 v3 HK3 Parking mode recording length

deadobjects

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last week I installed my hk3 kit for my A119 v3 and I’m using the highest voltage power cutoff setting on the kit, which is set to 12.4 volts. I have mostly getting about 4 hours of recording time with the low bit rate parking mode option.

To my surprise last night it recorded for almost 12 hours. Should I be concerned? What recording times do you get with your parking mode set to low bit rate?

Also my car is fairly new, so the battery is less than a year old. It’s a 22 Corolla hatchback. I got it last year in August. I’m guessing since the battery is new still, the recording depends how charged the 12 volt battery is right?

Last week I installed my hk3 kit for my A119 v3 and I’m using the highest voltage power cutoff setting on the kit, which is set to 12.4 volts. I have mostly getting about 4 hours of recording time with the low bit rate parking mode option.

To my surprise last night it recorded for almost 12 hours. Should I be concerned? What recording times do you get with your parking mode set to low bit rate?

Also my car is fairly new, so the battery is less than a year old. It’s a 22 Corolla hatchback. I got it last year in August. I’m guessing since the battery is new still, the recording depends how charged the 12 volt battery is right?

Are you still having problems with the HK3 kit?
Having it set to 12.4V will save your battery's longevity. IMO it is the only value that should be used.

Back