VIOFO A119 V3

At the moment I've remained on 2.0 as it's working without issue at 60fps and giving me excellent footage.

I'll need to see what changes are in any new firmware.

As I understand it it's a line that is artificially placed on the unit display for you to angle the lens correctly.

Get the lens too high or too low and the exposure isn't right, too light or too dark.

A red line can tell to the people that the LCD is damaged and they will be scared. Why not tried a blue line, a yellow line or a green line?

What is this horizon line? Can you post a sample please?
When the recorder is turned on, a red line is displayed on the screen for more precise adjustment of the horizon and correct exposure.
Line is displayed for 30 seconds, no video is recorded and corresponds to the horizon 50% -50% (sky / road)
Setting the horizon:
If possible, select a long open section of road, look at the recorder screen by tilting the DVR head and comparing the visible horizon to the red line on the DVR screen.

A red line can tell to the people that the LCD is damaged and they will be scared.
:D
The red line catches your eye!
My users are very happy and they are not afraid of anything !!
And the record blinks red, users are not afraid, display malfunction !! :love:

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: gse
Eastern people are more brave, western people are scared little kids, spoiled by their leaders who they think will do anything for them :)

:D
The red line catches your eye!
My users are very happy and they are not afraid of anything !!
And the record blinks red, users are not afraid, display malfunction !! :love:

Eastern people are more brave, western people are scared little kids, spoiled by their leaders who they think will do anything for them :)
trudat.gif

Maybe you can do it blink for 15-20-30 seconds at start of camera/recordings (just to remind to set the horizon correctly), in a shrill color, and then make it hide automatically. ;) So it would really be very useful and would not disturb the visual field.

And maybe you'll buy an A129+ to help us (owners) as you already do for V3 owners. ;)

Believe my experience, when blinking, it is very inconvenient to expose, and it is not necessary.
Isn't anyone familiar with the legendary V747W ??
The red line works fine there.
Honestly, I didn't think about your reaction to the red line like a bullfight !! :cry:
There is also an official firmware, there is no line, use it !!

Yes, I am waiting for a response from VIOFO about 129+

Back