VIOFO A119 V3

Today I got Samsung Pro Endurance SD card 128 GB and once I put it inside camera this happened. It's stuck and I can do nothing. Computer don't recognize camera/SD and even when I pull out SD card situation is not changing.

Few days ago I was normally connected camera to computer and browse through menu. But now, no response from any button.

Please help.

1632763786444.jpg

Did you try to reset camera through that pin hole on the side of the camera?

Today I got Samsung Pro Endurance SD card 128 GB and once I put it inside camera this happened. It's stuck and I can do nothing. Computer don't recognize camera/SD and even when I pull out SD card situation is not changing.

Few days ago I was normally connected camera to computer and browse through menu. But now, no response from any button.

Please help.

View attachment 58454
Use the supplied short USB cable if you want to view files on the card while connected to a computer. If you just want to power the camera, use the long USB cable connected to a computer or either cable while using a USB wall charger. Camera appears to be in Mass Storage mode, which only allows you to view files when connected to a computers USB port (when using the short USB cable).

Still remain last step to setup my camera.

Camera inside car placed - ✔️
Cables rigged and hidden - ✔️
SD card formated to FAT32 - ✔️
2.5 firmware updated - ✔️
Hardwired - ❌

My plan is to use 2 fuse holder and connect red wire to battery and yellow to accessories.
But my fuse box is quite inaccessible to test fuses.

IMG_20210926_191437.jpg

I suppose red wire goes to fuse 10A ELEC PARTS (BATT) and yellow maybe to 10A ELEC PARTS (IGN-RUN) ?

Thank You to: sthooligan88, Mtz, Nordi, and Dashmellow. These are the questions I had and now I got the perfect answers I've been looking for. I do have one more question? What do I do when I park my car in my garage and I do not need or want the dash cam to go into parking mode, as I keep the car in the garage for sometimes up to 3 days. Thanks

Thank You to: sthooligan88, Mtz, Nordi, and Dashmellow. These are the questions I had and now I got the perfect answers I've been looking for. I do have one more question? What do I do when I park my car in my garage and I do not need or want the dash cam to go into parking mode, as I keep the car in the garage for sometimes up to 3 days. Thanks
You can press and hold the left button (menu button) to manually turn off the camera. It will start up normally once you restart the car.

It is the left button but it is the Power Button. The Menu is on the right. Mine is sitting here on the desk beside me.

Thanks, I should have thought of that. This is my first dash cam with parking mode and will be hard wired in instead of using a power port. I will be glad when I get caught up with all the latest info, will take a little time but i will get there.

Finally set up my camera. Everything working perfect except I notice that during night can't read license plate when I stopped video. It's blurry and shine.
During day is perfect.
Any suggestions?

Try the modified firmware from VVS.

You'll need to search here for it in this V3 area

For night shooting, the location of the DVR is very important and the closer to the left side, the better the reading of numbers.
We have a lot with the user Nthnsq, thanks to him for his hard work, we conducted nightly experiments, he had a rear-view mirror ~ 10 cm on the right side of him and the numbers were not readable.
He moved to the left of the mirror and everything became OK

Attachments

• ВР.jpg
    ВР.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 61
I will try vvs firmware, thank you for that.

My camera position on the left side of central mirror. I will try to test it with vvs firmware and let you know the final results.

Thank you guys for effort.

The default resolution is 2560x1440. Anything higher is only pseudo. no expert so wait for other more knowledgeable peeps

Never mind, read the description, it's the interpolated H265 4K.

Never mind, read the description, it's the interpolated H265 4K.
It's so ironic that they first stated "many fake 4K dash cams have equipped only 5MP, 4MP or 2MP image sensor ... they’re interpolated to upscale the image to 2880*2160P from what it actually is, which does absolutely no help improving video quality at all"
But then the next paragraph "We have implemented the 2880*2160P 30FPS on V2.5 version."

This is due to the high bitrate, here is the same firmware, but with stock bitrate values
Is it possible to have a high bit rate when the car is on and a lower bit rate when it is off?

P.S. Can you please share the latest version of your firmware for me to try? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back