VIOFO A119S - screen

mrboki

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi, anyone knows where to find a replacement screen/lcd for VIOFO A119S?

Is that the camera screen broken? If you know how to replace it, you can contact us to get the screen. Please PM me.

Reactions: gse
I’ve sent an email to support@foxoffer.com like 20 days ago but I got no response so I thought I might try here. Thanks so much. PM will follow.

Hi, it looks like viofo went dead or something, does not respond to my messages since 25 Nov.... is there someone else that could help me, I just want to know where I can buy this screen from.

I did yes... no response

EDIT: I just sent one new private message @viofo again ;)

Last edited:
There is one on Ebay available for parts or non working for $12, US Dollars, free shipping in the US. Don't know how much how much it will be for it to be shipped to your country but you can always send them a message and ask the question before you buy.
The seller business name is Adorama of you want to check them out.

Thanks but it costs 44$ only for shipping costs. Maybe I could find something relevant within Europe.
I was afraid of that. Hopefully you can find something similar locally since viofo is not willing to participate.

I guess you can't really expect an unlisted part to be sold separately, but Viofo did that for me once regards another cam where it was my fault that the part broke (y) It did take him awhile to respond to my PM, and it took some weeks before he sent the part but at least he did make the effort for me and the asked price was very fair. My guess is that he had to wait till he visited the factory to snag the part since it wouldn't be in his normal store stock.

I hope you get at least equal results here :)

Phil

Back