Viofo A129 BLUETOOTH always ON issue. Will this be addressed in the future Firmware?

I can't believe that there is no one interested in having an option to switch BT off as manual states.

I am.
Thanks.

Cant see any benefit in having the ability to turn it off its low power and from a health pov negligible, in fact as you drive around other items will transmit EMF at higher levels

stop worrying!

I'm curious how do you go about your daily life if you are that worried about wifi radiation from the dash cam. Almost any building you walk into these days have wifi hotspots, often many.

I'm curious how do you go about your daily life if you are that worried about wifi radiation from the dash cam. Almost any building you walk into these days have wifi hotspots, often many.
You don't need to go near a building, even your car key probably radiates more energy than the A129 Bluetooth, and my car wont move without the key.

Of course it is possible to buy an ancient car where you put the key in the lock barrel to open the door and start the engine, and in some places it is still possible to buy stuff without a contactless credit/debit card, but most of us have several radio transmitters in our pockets that are never turned off.

If you really do manage to get away from it all, you still can't drive your car, those spark plugs in the engine generate a huge amount of radiation, especially in older cars where they used to generate a lot of radio interference.

I think it would be fascinating if one could go out and buy some sort of eye glasses like those night vision goggles,

but these glasses when placed in front of your eyes would show up all the radio, infrared, bluetooth,TV and wifi waves right in front of you

I think it would be fascinating if one could go out and buy some sort of eye glasses like those night vision goggles,

but these glasses when placed in front of your eyes would show up all the radio, infrared, bluetooth,TV and wifi waves right in front of you

you'd never be able to see, would be too much going on

51afd05e23578b77de29e5f35d86bc80--tin-an-idiot.jpg
:cool:

What about the amount of time your in your home with gas central heating, and in shops with there air conditioning units etc the list goes on and on and your worried about the tiniest amount of BT.

Back