VIOFO A129 CPL filter back in stock

I don't know if they are completely closed because mine was picked up last night and shipped at 10:00 p.m. from China and arrived in Ohio and passed through US customs this morning for delivery tomorrow. The Carrier was DHL

That said, I have used both of the major US distributors and both of them have been excellent. If I was getting a small order I would definitely go through them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DHL don't have holidays at the moment

Will this be the same sort of timescale for Amazon UK? As you can see, I'm rather in need of it. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 42185

Do you need to wear polarised sunglasses to drive that car?
Seems a terrible colour for a dash, this time of year my black dash is bad enough!

Do you need to wear polarised sunglasses to drive that car?
Seems a terrible colour for a dash, this time of year my black dash is bad enough!

Oddly, it doesn't look that bad in real life, just shows up on the dashcam. I do wear polarised sunglasses sometimes, but not often.

Luck you guys. I ordered Saturday and mine hasn't been touched. I requested a cancellation.

Oddly, it doesn't look that bad in real life, just shows up on the dashcam. I do wear polarised sunglasses sometimes, but not often.
In that case, maybe moving the camera down the glass a bit would help, if the reflections aren't visible from head height... I assume you are not very tall...

My shipment of wiring kits and cpl filters arrived this morning. What a difference the CPL makes well worth it in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I ordered a CPL directly from Viofo's website on Sunday the money has left my PayPal/Bank account but I haven't received any tracking details, it says registered post, If anyone knows, how long does it take normally for delivery to the u.k. I'm thinking 8-10 days, I'm not in a rush for it but would just like to know roughly. Thanks

I think on sunday China was already on holiday.

Thanks Mtz does anyone know for how long?

1 week holiday from 1 October to 7 October.

the holiday is one week, it causes a massive backlog for shipping though so for this time of year you can expect it to take longer than normal

Capture Your Action now has new CPL stock. Available on Amazon (seller fulfilled), eBay (US and Canada) and CaptureYourAction website (US only right now). Amazon Prime (Fulfilled by Amazon) will be a week or so out.

Last edited:
In that case, maybe moving the camera down the glass a bit would help, if the reflections aren't visible from head height... I assume you are not very tall...

It's quite a way down the glass already as there's substantial housing for the lane assist and sensors directly behind the mirror. I'm sure it will be fine when it's got the CPL filter on it.

I am short, but have a height-adjustable seat thank goodness.

Holy crap. How far back is the cam from your window? Would mounting it closer help any? That is a lot of reflection.

It's a close as it can get. To be fair, I grabbed the worst snapshot I could, most of the time it's more subtle. The dash is covered in a mesh fabric which is why it shows up so clearly.

hummnnn $12.95, $14.95, and $19.95... the prices are all over the place. lol

Back