VIOFO A129 DUO IR Full video review

Eloylb

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Thinkware Q800PRO 2 CH and Viofo A129 Duo
Hi All,
I have made a comprehensive review of the VIOFO A129 DUO IR.
While doing the review, I noted that the App is not yet adapted to the IR version because it didn't have the IR color configuration. option Also, when I used the App to update the Firmware, it updated it with the Non IR version, so I had to manually revert to the IR version.

Last edited:

TorqueKnight

Reaction score
Country
India
While doing the review, I noted that the App is not yet adapted to the IR version because it didn't have the IR color configuration. option Also, when I used the App to update the Firmware, it updated it with the Non IR version, so I had to manually revert to the IR version.
YouTube link: VIOFO A129 DUO IR Full Video Review

Thanks for the review. This helps a lot for the fellow Viofo A129 Duo IR users like me.

Thanks,
TK

OP
Eloylb

Eloylb

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Thinkware Q800PRO 2 CH and Viofo A129 Duo
You're welcome. I contacted VIOFO support for this issue and another one: the WIFI shortcut button doesn't work and when WIFI is enabled from the menu, this latter can't be accessed after exiting it unless the cam is reset from the App.
I will post their reply when i get it. I am sure they will fix these minor issues as they are proactive.

viofo

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
A129 Pro / A129 Duo / A119 V3 / A119S / G1W-S / WR1/
Hi All,
I have made a comprehensive review of the VIOFO A129 DUO IR.
YouTube link: VIOFO A129 DUO IR Full Video Review
Updated the wrong firmware from APP issue will be fixed in the next app update.