Viofo A129 Duo IR - Impression & review on A129PRO

AlexTan

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
Viofo A129Pro Duo A129 IR Duo A119 A119S A118C & Dome GS98C
I've received the A129 Duo IR sample test. Thank You Viofo.

I will be sharing videos of A129 Duo IR soon when I finish testing and review.

My thoughts and first impression.

I'm impressed with Viofo Dash Cameras with their superior video quality at the budget price. Even some high end expensive Dash Cameras in the market could not compete with it.

After owning Viofo A118C, A119 V1, A119 V2, and A119S, I'm very satisfied with their Dash Cameras. Absolutely no complain. But there is one thing that I dislike is the build quality of the Dash Camera body. Somehow, it feels cheap and fragile. The button clicking feels like it can breaks anytime. I bought these dash cameras on my own and was not sponsor by anyone.

Recently Viofo LTD has sent me their latest Viofo A129 Duo IR Dash Camera as a test unit sample. My first impression is WOW!...

My unboxing experience with this dash camera made me feels like I'm unboxing a premium expensive product. From the packaging, the box and the units. It feels like you are unboxing a brand new Iphone if you know what I mean. The A129 series has improves with their build quality. Everything feels high end, premium. The button clicking feel solid.

The features in A129 has everything you want from a premium dashcam. The Wifi function is a big bonus. It gives you ease on setting up or changing setting with your phone via Viofo Phone App. You can download footage from the dashcam without doing the old days way by attaching cable or removing the micro sdcard.

VIOFO A129 Series is a game changer. I would rate this dashcam, The Best Premium Range Mid Budget Single and Dual Channel Dash Camera.

01.jpg02.jpg

Did a comparison video of A129 vs A119 V2 Side by side. Night

A119 V2 FW MOD-6Ro

Last edited:
A129 Duo IR A119S SIDE BY SIDE NIGHT

A119S FW MOD-6VK

Last edited:
A129 vs A119 v2 Day view

A119 V2 FW MOD-6Ro

Last edited:
Viofo Duo IR Cabin Cam - IR Color

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtz
Viofo Duo Ir Rear Cam

Viofo Duo IR Front Cam Night

Viofo Duo IR Front Cam Day

A129 Duo IR Rear vs. A119S Rear Side by side

A129 DUO IR FRONT & REAR NIGHT

Last edited:
I am sold on the 129 after reading your review, thanks for doing this

A129 Duo IR Front and Rear Day

A129 IR Cabin Cam - IR Auto

What is with that annoying beeping sound?

Understood, go. Back and edit the sound, that would drive me nuts in the car

Looks good. Does part of the picture ever become blurry after the camera warms up? I sent the A119S back because of that.

Looks good. Does part of the picture ever become blurry after the camera warms up? I sent the A119S back because of that.
Never had this experience before in any of my Viofo Dash Cameras.

I really wanted to get this camera.... but so many people are saying that Viofo has given up on the firmware updates for this camera ? I wanted this because of the buffered parking mode and the time lapse parking mode... is this currently available on this camera ?

Back